Achievment points wowhead

Shazzrah said:
I disagree, what's the difference between an awesome looking mount and a rare achievement?

Both are technically useless.

Yessir you are correct, for you.

todward said:
oh, didn´t know that someone got as many achievements as my hunter...

The World of Warcraft Armory

so i have to introduce myself as a great fan of twinkinfo and

interested reader of the forum

Welcome to the thread Riv ur tied for the lead! go hunters

I added you to the compare link in my previous post

I'm inactive on Rayu atm, my achievement points won't rise anymore for a while. Don't know for how long.

wow! nice job guys! So yeah mine will not prolly go up for a while either, i have done the faction change and i no longer have any real way to get support for a lot of them or run myself, so it looks like i'll have to knock out what i can solo while i wait to change back.

I am also the main person to help with sponsorships and such in my guild. so that cuts into it a lot :( but im gonna keep on truckin. I seem to do everything the hardway, explorer diplomat and noble before xp lock, and ground chens forever till faction change became available. was almost there, but what a waste of time lol. and it made me half retarded to boot.

Vanas, i am totally impressed by the fact you have sergeant title and got all the achievements that you have, did you just grind like all hell as soon as xp lock hit?

anyway grats guys :D looks like i need to do for the horde or ally to be competitive with you all :p

I know you won't be able to do rep grinds with your main now on the opposite faction but you can use your main to trailblaze for some of the horde only items. Tag the mob and then hot-log your toon in a separate wow window.

on a side note, I've given myself mammoth rides by hot-logging my toon, I've got it to where transitions are only about 5 seconds and I get about 40-45 seconds of good riding before the toon goes offline. Discovery of zones are still registered as well as achievements even if you are on a different character on the same account. Other useful hot-logging applications:

Exploring, via warlock summons makes transitions faster whether you are just going back and forth between you main and twink and two friends or if you are 3-4 boxing with accounts you have access to.

Arena trinkets, Alot of the time there is no assistance. Having a 2nd window open with your info already pre-entered as your main mops up the competition helps. you just log into your twink and loot the chest as your main sits there and looks threatening.

As for items you get from quests that involve going into instances you're going to be stuck with having to find people to run with or paying people for runs.

domhring said:
wow! nice job guys! So yeah mine will not prolly go up for a while either, i have done the faction change and i no longer have any real way to get support for a lot of them or run myself, so it looks like i'll have to knock out what i can solo while i wait to change back.

I am also the main person to help with sponsorships and such in my guild. so that cuts into it a lot :( but im gonna keep on truckin. I seem to do everything the hardway, explorer diplomat and noble before xp lock, and ground chens forever till faction change became available. was almost there, but what a waste of time lol. and it made me half retarded to boot.

Vanas, i am totally impressed by the fact you have sergeant title and got all the achievements that you have, did you just grind like all hell as soon as xp lock hit?

anyway grats guys :D looks like i need to do for the horde or ally to be competitive with you all :p

I hope you didnt get the impression that I am Vanas. He is a good fellow twinker and friend of mine. He had 1.5k achievements pre3.2. He's in the theory had more than most people for a while, its just that he wasn't able to get the explorer til now. Yes he's a real grinder, don't think I've meet people as dedicated as him to a character. Check his achievements in general also. Look at the acheivement where u have to read like 50-100 books, impossible to complete @lvl 19. But I think that acheivement is a good example of how dedicated he is.

EDIT: Dunno what his profile name is on twinkinfo, but I know he browses it.

current lead

Yeah I did a lil research on the well read. unfortunately at the moment there's a couple that only spawn in Scholo so I didn't bother with it. Also researched pest control, unless someone hacks and turns a critter into gold beetle or is able to get into HoL or HoS that achievment is also impossible atm. Hopefully with Cataclysm there will be more books and a gold beetle somewhere lol.

Riv did couple achievements and is the leader as of this post with 2385.

Go Hunters lol

Also wanted to note that Riv is thorough, note his Wintergrasp Achievements. I've only seen him and myself with WG achievements, and he's even got the Didn't stand a chance achievement. I bet to do the WG now you will have to Queue up at off peak times to even be able to get in. Gonna go for didn't stand a chance when I transfer to horde and shoot at a naked mounted buddy. I think I'm gonna cry when I have to buy a Traveler's Tundra Mammoth just for the Achievement to keep up with y'all.

domhring said:

I got the exploration achs done after XP lock as well as quest grind and rep with cities. As Boglund says I've been active on Vanas since pre-tbc. I just like the idea of maxing out a char at a certain lvl. I don't really have the time or will to do 80 raiding so I focus on my 19. But that's mainly what I do. Focus on doing all kind of stuff on that char instead of PvP atm. Will prob migrate to Dreanor at some point tho...

Next project is ambassador like you. Have done some Chens but kind of stopped after I realized the whole faction change thing. I must say that I'm very impressed about your dedication to the rep grind too. Gz with first ambassador :)

- V

Vanas said:
I got the exploration achs done after XP lock as well as quest grind and rep with cities. As Boglund says I've been active on Vanas since pre-tbc. I just like the idea of maxing out a char at a certain lvl. I don't really have the time or will to do 80 raiding so I focus on my 19. But that's mainly what I do. Focus on doing all kind of stuff on that char instead of PvP atm. Will prob migrate to Dreanor at some point tho...

Next project is ambassador like you. Have done some Chens but kind of stopped after I realized the whole faction change thing. I must say that I'm very impressed about your dedication to the rep grind too. Gz with first ambassador :)

- V

We'll welcome you greatly! If you come to Draenor that is, but then there's other "balls" as I asd guildleader is inactive, you as a member gotta step it up and be active /flex !

Vanas said:

- V

I thought you registred ages ago

Bragh said:
We'll welcome you greatly! If you come to Draenor that is, but then there's other "balls" as I asd guildleader is inactive, you as a member gotta step it up and be active /flex !

As I mentioned I will be getting Ambassador first before I migrate. Not sure how long it takes before I can turn back into the true faction again tho. Heard 2 months :S

And no Las Bøgas. I signed in like 2 days ago :D

WG achievments no longer possible:(

I just tried to Queue on my 74 mage and it said I was too low level. this makes the achievements that require a cannon or vehicle no longer possible. wtg blizz :( that means Riv will be the only one to ever have "Didn't stand a chance" unless they change something in the future. You can still do Wintergrasp Ranger.

If you go back to Page 4 I have two links that compares the highest EU and US 19 twinks.

Vanas said:
And no Las Bøgas. I signed in like 2 days ago :D

Don't tell me you did go there during your vacation. Biggest fail name ever, maybe not to you danes, but for swedish peeps and norwegians too I guess:p

Vanas said:

- V

Tyvm!! I am the same way, I hadn't actually considered trying to have the highest possible achievement points until now. Tbh I kinda felt like I had it in the bag there for a bit and took a a break. 3.2 xp lock changed that lol. Now I regret that I stopped working on achievement points on this toon because WG apparently are not available now which sux for me. Looks like you got yours just in time Riv ;) just before the patch that made it a queue-able bg.

Anyway really cool to see all you guys and the achievements that you have earned!! I'm feeling kind of re-energized now to get some of the ones I had put on the back burner.

Armored Brown Bear - Achievement - World of Warcraft

not possible anymore, talked to a game master after i bought the bear and finally got my 750g back...

Traveler's Tundra Mammoth - Achievement - World of Warcraft

the some, even though i think no one really intended to do it

Ring of the Kirin Tor - Achievement - World of Warcraft

should be possible and would be nice, if someone could confirm

Get to the Choppa! - Achievement - World of Warcraft

not possible i suppose

Damage Control - Achievement - World of Warcraft

unfortunately not doable anymore since wsg is time limited, hate the limit^^

Wintergrasp Victory - Achievement - World of Warcraft and Within Our Grasp - Achievement - World of Warcraft

have not been count, i´m very angry about that

Working Day and Night - Achievement - World of Warcraft , Professional Master - Achievement - World of Warcraft and

Professional Grand Master - Achievement - World of Warcraft

will never understand why blizz capped the professions again, limiting the buffs by

a level requirement would have been sufficent

Mr. Pinchy's Magical Crawdad Box - Achievement - World of Warcraft

is this possible???

Ambassador of the Alliance - Achievement - World of Warcraft

will be doing it without faction change, just needs more time

world events have some achievements to be discussed, but there are so many

i have never done because not being interested in before i started to do achievements with riv

Users who are viewing this thread