Achievement You're Most Proud Over

Mine is probably the Noble too.

Explorer, Diplomat, and noble on my twink as well. Check out my armory at:

[char=Kul+Tiras]D%C3%B6mhring[/char].

I also had 450 mining and herbalism but relearned, all I have to show for it is my achievements now, but I'll take em :D

I also have the giant sewer rat, higher learning, and the coin. And a healthy dash of OCD.

Edit: Noo I tried looking up your twink but armory didn't show it. Could you post a link? I tried to get ambassador myself by saving mats for the AQ event on the last server that was going to have the event (borean tundra) but they finished the event before transfers were unlocked.... oh well. That's at the top of my list as well come 3.2. GL getting yours ;) looks like we probably have similar goals with twinking.

P.S. I've been lurking for a while now. First post here.

domhring said:
Explorer, Diplomat, and noble on my twink as well. Check out my armory at:

[char=Kul+Tiras]D%C3%B6mhring[/char].

I also had 450 mining and herbalism but relearned, all I have to show for it is my achievements now, but I'll take em :D

I also have the giant sewer rat, higher learning, and the coin. And a healthy dash of OCD.

Edit: Noo I tried looking up your twink but armory didn't show it. Could you post a link? I tried to get ambassador myself by saving mats for the AQ event on the last server that was going to have the event (borean tundra) but they finished the event before transfers were unlocked.... oh well. That's at the top of my list as well come 3.2. GL getting yours ;) looks like we probably have similar goals with twinking.

P.S. I've been lurking for a while now. First post here.

Holy shit I've got competition.

Nicely done on your 16 :D I haven't really been working on achievements a whole lot for a while. My mains we're looking sad and I figured I should get some more BOA's since it looks like thats the way twinking is going.

Edit: WOW I'm impressed that you got "For the Horde" I really want that one but I don't know a lot of people that do a lot of raids. I need to know more 80's. Did you bribe people heavily or did you go with a group you know?

domhring said:
Did you bribe people heavily or did you go with a group you know?

Neither. I have a reputation as the most well known lowbie on the server. I could ask some randoms in our servers popular guilds and they'd do whatever I wanted provided it wasn't retardedly overwhelming.

domhring said:
Hehehe I can relate. I have a lot of fans just for my titles. I should try pulling some strings :p

I've had fans way before I even had 100 points, I was a level 1 twink that was killing level 30 allies.

So hey if you don't mind me asking, how did you coordinate that? Did you get to each boss ahead of time and wait in ghost while the raid killed him? And do you need to tag the boss or no?

Definately the Noble Title achievement, possibly the 50 pet achievement once i'm done with it!

@Aether: Dude, fix your signature.

domhring said:
So hey if you don't mind me asking, how did you coordinate that? Did you get to each boss ahead of time and wait in ghost while the raid killed him? And do you need to tag the boss or no?

Same way you do it at 80. Ride around in a mount and kill the leaders as you would.

also WTB more people in Darnassus and Exodar. I've done FTH on my 16 about 20 times now and have yet to kill 5 players in either of those cities. FFS.

achievements are kinda gay

my favorite "achievement" is being able to successfully run a 19 only guild for almost 3 years. no points for it yet :p

iaccidentallytwink said:
I've had fans way before I even had 100 points, I was a level 1 twink that was killing level 30 allies.

Likewise >:3

They need an achievement for TCG Turtle Imo :D. That would be my favorite achievement, and yeah, I'm one of the well-known lowbies on my server :D.

I was thinking of some more, my 49 Implacable has so many that I like lol.

Damage Control should be nominated, Squirrels I've Loved Before and that Shared My Life, Coin Master, Giant Sewer Rat, LEEERRRROOY!!!!!, Noble I guess but that was so easy. :rolleyes:

Wrecking Ball is nice as well, my shaman hasn't gotten that quite yet but I have it on a couple other toons.

Cant remember the name but its "get grand master in two professions" i got 450 mining/skinning on my shaman. Good times :(

Bleh, I don't like to base everything off achievements, but my fav (discarding Get to the Choppa!) would have to be wrecking ball.

Users who are viewing this thread