Account value

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
Hey!

How much is a WoW account worth these days in money? Nothing super special, some GF stuff on some chars like parachute cloak with 12 agi, old quest rewards. Mostly 29 stuff/chars. Nothing over the top. Almost no endgame stuff. Just wanna know if it's worth getting rid off an account over just keeeping it and stop paying. What makes it worth more money?

Not interested in selling right now, mostly curious. Not even sure if I'm allowed to ask but yeh, I'll take my chances. Current game makes me depressed anyway.

Thx!

Unfortunately, accounts these days are mostly worth as much money as whatever copy of the game you're running; The complete collection (Vanilla-BFA) currently runs $39.99 on sale. My advice is to just let your sub lapse and put it on a shelf in case you want to bust it out later.

I think this is not a good time to sell a grandfathered twink account because people're farming epic items all day. I suggest you to wait a patch which gf items mean something. Good luck friend!

Account value is closely tied into how much gold you have. Everything else is a super-niche market.

I wouldn't sell it unless you find a desperate buyer that's looking for something very specific that you have, i.e. your twink with 12 agi para cloak. Outside of finding those kinds of individuals, your account's worth is going to be significantly less. I'd just cancel my sub, and see if things change for the better in the future (either becomes worth playing for you, or the account value increases due to whatever case scenario).

Users who are viewing this thread