Account give away Again

you should give me the account because ive always wanted to play an 80 mage. im good at them and the class itself is very creative. I had a lvl 1 twink once upon a time and it was tight, your like the coolest guy in goldshire. It doesnt matter what realm these guys are on because i will use them to my advantage to help my fellow twinks and enjoy myself as a lvl 1 twink and 80mage/DK. This is prolly the cheesiest post kinda like im begging, so ill finish it off with a joke..

Q: How does a guy get a free WoW account from twinkinfo forums?

A: You have to sleep with blizzard to make them transfer the account to you!

oooooohhhh! good one, huh? yeah. pretty cheesey

Twink or twinkie is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking gay man (usually white and in his late teens or early twenties) with a slender build, little or no body hair, and no facial hair.

LOL :D

I'd love to take it, ever since WoWLK, I've hated leveling and I never really enjoyed my main. I would love your account as long as I don't have to pay for it. I think you know who I am, and I think you know what I'm about. I am a nice guy and would give you back your account in a heartbeat if you wanted it back. I really hope you consider me, because I think I could put it into really good use. I could get some gold and work in arenas and what not. I want another 80 really badly, so please consider me <3

-Twinky

i heard twinkytoes has herpes on his main, so dont give it to him or itll spread.

jk. no hate twinkytoes <3

Twinkytoes said:
I'd love to take it, ever since WoWLK, I've hated leveling and I never really enjoyed my main. I would love your account as long as I don't have to pay for it. I think you know who I am, and I think you know what I'm about. I am a nice guy and would give you back your account in a heartbeat if you wanted it back. I really hope you consider me, because I think I could put it into really good use. I could get some gold and work in arenas and what not. I want another 80 really badly, so please consider me <3

-Twinky

"another 80"

I just want a 80 lol.

I'm definitely going to send you a PM about this. Thanks so much for the opportunity, and please, please consider mine seriously! :D

Edit: I sent a PM

zaraydora said:
i wonder how many people well send me more message

Want me to create a bot to make accounts and spam you ? =]

i pm'd one and was serious about it.

Goodluck in reallife, hopefully you will stay with the forums ^^ They are always a lot of fun

i need it because im a legend im good at everything i play all the 80s i have arent garbage and ive been wanting to get a mage to 80 and grab glad on it im probably the best choice because i dont think any twinks in this thread are actually decent at 80 as I am most of them are naxx puggers who get stuck in 1500 brackets :\ i on the other hand learn classes very quickly (i got 1850 on my rogue with a 1700 highest personal priest in blues (specifically the level 78 rogue craftable set) last season and ive been paid a total of 8k g gathered from several people to carry them on my rogue/priest because they know how good i am. I guarentee this mage will be put to good use. I plan on getting glad on my rogue and my priest this season and my priest plays in the 2nd best BG in the us (rampage) in the top guild on that bg.

if you want an armory let me know

xkisses said:
i need it because im a legend im good at everything i play all the 80s i have arent garbage and ive been wanting to get a mage to 80 and grab glad on it im probably the best choice because i dont think any twinks in this thread are actually decent at 80 as I am most of them are naxx puggers who get stuck in 1500 brackets :\ i on the other hand learn classes very quickly (i got 1850 on my rogue with a 1700 highest personal priest in blues (specifically the level 78 rogue craftable set) last season and ive been paid a total of 8k g gathered from several people to carry them on my rogue/priest because they know how good i am. I guarentee this mage will be put to good use. I plan on getting glad on my rogue and my priest this season and my priest plays in the 2nd best BG in the us (rampage) in the top guild on that bg.

if you want an armory let me know

1850 on a rogue?

Hard stuff bro. Hard stuff.

When you get gladiator, we still won't care.

Ego said:
1850 on a rogue?

When you get gladiator, we still won't care

I'll care. Dood

Ego said:
1850 on a rogue?

When you get gladiator, we still won't care.

Sad thing is people still think rogues are the most unstoppable force of destruction at end game when it's clearly paladins.

Users who are viewing this thread