Abuse of ExP Eliminated debuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one even do this?

I don't know, and when I asked people who've been on my team with it they didn't respond.

I tried testing a method with two accounts, one with EXP off in your group and trying to queue, but that puts you in an exp off queue.

The only other thing i could think of is you queue with two accounts, your main twink and a dummy. Your main gets in then you turn off exp on your dummy account after the main gets into the BG.

It's a fairly involved exploit. Sorry you experienced it but in its various forms, people have been doing this since xp-off was introduced.
Yeah it's not a fun experience, i figured i'd make a post about it to shine the light on these people.

Absolute scum. Few people will divulge details on how to do it over forums, for obvious fear that their methods will be patched.

been an ongoing tug of war of gatekeeping, patching and finding new methods.

You can take solace in the fact that these guys spent weeks or months gearing a 39 for it to sit in goldshire/durotar getting duels rejected.

some people just use their time more wisely than others.

How does one even do this?

its actually very easy to do, if you goto my stream and type xpdebuff in my chat when im streaming (no need to follow) I made a video if you are interested in slow leveling, it is not xp locked, it's a debuff given by blizzard to thwart xp level boosting and works very well for us to enjoy the brackets we like without leveling out in 4 bgs :) have fun and good luck. BTW this method is already on the Blizz forums and has been there for ages, Blizzard hasn't removed it for reasons that it's not that big of a deal. Sorry but not everyone wants to powerlevel to 60 and start the eggplant grind for 30 years to get their gear up. <3 love you all. Somfas on Twitch btw
[doublepost=1649121463,1649121254][/doublepost]You can take solace in the fact that these guys spent weeks or months gearing a 39 for it to sit in goldshire/durotar getting duels rejected.

umm actually, all the people in that screenshot took like 2 hours to gear in a SoO run and they do it at level 35 and don't sit waiting for duel rejections because they are running BGs, granted they level out eventually but it doesn't take long to get a toon up and running. GGs
[doublepost=1649121658][/doublepost]
I don't know, and when I asked people who've been on my team with it they didn't respond.

I tried testing a method with two accounts, one with EXP off in your group and trying to queue, but that puts you in an exp off queue.

The only other thing i could think of is you queue with two accounts, your main twink and a dummy. Your main gets in then you turn off exp on your dummy account after the main gets into the BG.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/w...o-fix-the-xpoff-exploitcheat-twinks/991212/18

We are not "XP Off", we just don't get as much XP per BG. This has been a thing for nearly two years on Blizzard forums and reported to Blizzard. I also have both Vet and a true F2P account. I also play end game PVP, admittedly not in the past couple months due to my mother being sick and actually passed away last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread