Absolute Maximum SP available for a 29 warlock

Hi,

My twink is power hungry with sp. With all my max gear on I have +296 shadow damage. What I am asking is: What is the maximum level of +SP attainable by a lvl 29 alliance. Also another question. Sometimes I see 29s with +16 spell power instead of +15 to bracers. I cant find an enchanter who can do this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:D

Naturaltalnt said:
It was the healing enchant nerfed, 35 went to 16..I believe that was the correct 1 any way.

Right.

Like the 81 Healing on Wep. , went to 43...now both the Spellmight and Healing Enchant give 40 SP

Just farm the rep with Argent guys in WP and buy the formula.

P.S. Hi to twinkinfo.com, first posts here :)

Rapt0R said:

P.S. Sorry for double-posting. And hi to twinkinfo.com, first posts here :)

welcome, we hope you enjoy this site :)

if you wish to delete a post, click edit, then 'Go Advanced', and you should open a window with an option to delete your post.

ClosetTwink said:
Sometimes I see 29s with +16 spell power instead of +15 to bracers. I cant find an enchanter who can do this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:D

I believe the +16sp enchant was a result of the conversion from healing to sp.

People who had that enchant get the extra +1sp, but if you apply the healing enchant now you only get +15sp.

So basically more grandfathering....same with the +43sp wep enchant.

I think that few SP is just to compensate for healers because you actually healed more pre WotlK, so, idk.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread