About trollin'.

Well i dont care, got to make my a-levels so i quit wow. besides, rl is much more fun ;)

Keep it going kitty, bb

Edit: I play to have fun :0

Ofc you don't

Aww that sucks, good luck with them bro!

Irl and wow can get boring =/

I use to but then I saw that video and it has changed my life around :<

hey do u have that 200 page rog guide yet??

The first time I saw Rayu Yellow I was like "within a week or so a buzzkill wave will wash over all of us"

Quelfep said:
The first time I saw Rayu Yellow I was like "within a week or so a buzzkill wave will wash over all of us"

The first time I saw Rayu I was like "hm not surprised I haven't seen this mod before."

See this thread as the only one you're allowed to flame in. =] And if it's going to be all "TI is not a democracy" QQ again I'll tell you right now you're wrong: we have everything a democracy is. You have the right to leave at any time and you have the right to share opinions. No real democracy allows you to take rights from others. Yes I'm a buzzkiller, but only for those who get their fun from the wrong things.

Rayu said:
See this thread as the only one you're allowed to flame in. =] And if it's going to be all "TI is not a democracy" QQ again I'll tell you right now you're wrong: we have everything a democracy is. You have the right to leave at any time and you have the right to share opinions. No real democracy allows you to take rights from others. Yes I'm a buzzkiller, but only for those who get their fun from the wrong things.

Your going against admin saying TI is not a democracy, everyone else is saying it is.

ITT: a mod that only posts in one section and has a different out look on the forums then his admin.

this is in no way shape or form a democracy. this is an autocratic dictatorship lead by ze fuhrer. heil drayner

McBankington said:
Your going against admin saying TI is not a democracy, everyone else is saying it is.

ITT: a mod that only posts in one section and has a different out look on the forums then his admin.

I don't disagree with Drayner, I explain the facts differently.

Rayu said:
I don't disagree with Drayner, I explain the facts differently.

He says TI is not a democracy, you say it is.

That's thinking completely different.

Users who are viewing this thread