About the event

Will there be another WSG event taking place in a near future, after the somewhat successful one we(you) had? I got a twink ready to transfer any minute.

Healthy said:
Will there be another WSG event taking place in a near future, after the somewhat successful one we(you) had? I got a twink ready to transfer any minute.

Its np for ally to get 10 online at the same time, we could do that every day really. I dont know about horde though, they are often 10 different people online every day, but not at the same time. I think people log on horde and just log off when theres no one else online and Im pretty sure if they just had 2 or 3 that were online a lot they could easily have many online. We do arena 24/7 and often 8 twinks online without it beeing any events. You should just transfer mate. (ally or horde?) Its more people coming every day, soon horde getn at least 3 more 100% finished twinks

Let SKey Gaming know when to rally the troops and I'm sure they will. I'm soon done, waiting for my partner to get to Draenor so that we can finish off our twinks(we've both got items needed by one another) - then we'll have two more Hordes.

Healthy, what server are you playing on? :)

Just checked horde activity, They have had 13 online, 12 of them within 6 hours and most of those 12 was online less then an hour/1 hour/2 hours/3 hours, and a few within 4-5 and one within 6.

Ally has had 16 online today, many are still online or was online within 1 hour.

Made some screen shoots (this is not a collection of our best days, just a random day and time (today, 30 min ish ago).

We should be able to get WSG's every day and even more arenas (although arena really isn't a problem atm)

Join us. Transfer your twinks/make new ones. The epic 39 bracket has been resurrected successfully

Every day might seem optimistic, you checked a Friday night, where a lot of people log on. Check a Tuesday afternoon and I think you'll see far less. But we should be able to get it a few days a week.

As for arenas, we should definitely be able to have 2v2/3v3 from afternoon until late night.

Screenshots are pretty accurate as far as horde goes, we have alot of people wanting to play, but organising times when people log is proving tricky. As for the two people thinking of migrating, come on over, when we get on, its a good laugh and the standard of arena is decent (plus if ur a healer u will get constant games....im kinda tired of playing warrior/dps so il snap u up for 2's when im on)

Draenor is indeed the one place to be at this point unless you feel rebellious enough to start something on a different server.

Thought Id do it today also so people see that its fairly consistent

As we can see, Both Ally and Horde have had 13 online today, and most online about the same time.

Ally also got 3 new members today, 2 reroll and 1 xfer

Sunday:

19 ally

17 horde

- We have had problems with the communication regarding arranging WSG, but now we got IRC

Ally also got some new members today (not sure how many) and I got confirmed 3-4 more coming from the 19 bracket. They are all known in the 19 bracket (beeing GM's etc) and will help spread the word about 39. Also got 2 more confirmed ex 39's coming last night after previous post.

Users who are viewing this thread