About the BOA's and shoulderenchant

If I move my twink to another realm and get a Bind to Account (BOA?), can i move my twink back to the realm i came from and still have my BOA?

Mummapappa said:
If I move my twink to another realm and get a Bind to Account (BOA?), can i move my twink back to the realm i came from and still have my BOA?

you should cuz its the item isnt changing accounts

Knowing blizz I doubt you would be able to do it,because it is sent via game mail so try it and if it doesn't work then that would suck.

Mummapappa said:

yes, i did it. moved from Garona to Dethecus with the ZG enchant on Polished Valor shoulders.

if any1 has any info on wether i can change ACCOUNTS with the BoA items. i read sumwhere that yes i can. BoA pretty much just meaning that the item can be sent to different toons of the same faction on the same account, not that the BoA item cant ever leave that account. please if any1 knows for sure let me know.

Titanhart said:
yes, i did it. moved from Garona to Dethecus with the ZG enchant on Polished Valor shoulders.

if any1 has any info on wether i can change ACCOUNTS with the BoA items. i read sumwhere that yes i can. BoA pretty much just meaning that the item can be sent to different toons of the same faction on the same account, not that the BoA item cant ever leave that account. please if any1 knows for sure let me know.

While I have not changed accounts with the BoA shoulders specifically, I have moved with other BoA items (2 Limited Edition pets and a Blizzcon Bear). I was able to mail these to any character on the new account.

I'll let you know

I have an 80 on one account with BoAs and Gladiator inscriptions, but all my fav twinks on another (on another server).

A GM told me that since the accounts were both under my last name, and paid for by the same credit card, they would transfer from one account to another intact.

I will let you all know in a few days (gathering some twink gear for another toon).

1: You can move accounts with the item if the item is on the character that is moving.

2: You can change servers with the item.

3: You can transfer to a server, get an item, wait 30 days, and transfer back.

These are all truths.

These have all been done.

Titanhart said:

Success.

I acquired three BoA shoulders on an 80 hunter in Ghostlands on one account; transferred them to a level 10, then transferred that toon from that account to my OTHER account to Vek'nilash.

My healadin and my rogue now have BoAs.

The proviso is that I own both accounts; don't think it would have been approved otherwise.

Yeah, you can do this.

Users who are viewing this thread