AB rules

irkalla

Legend
Hi guys,

I was thinking, we all hate AB. Why? Becouse we have to run around a lot. And changing the ownership of the bases a lot makes the games too long. So why not make a set of 19lvl twink rules and make the game more pleasureable for us.

Lets analyse the AB in a fast Q&A.

1.Who wins AB? - Whoever owns 3 or more bases the longest (untill 1600 res acquired)

2.Which is the closest and the farest base on map? - Stables and Farm.

3.Which is the most strategic base on map? - It is debateable, but BS's central position makes it most strategic.

So about the rules.

Rule 1- Stables and Farm are inviolable. No attacking on their GYs and no flag taking.

Explanation - those are closer starting locations to get into battle fast.

Rule 2- BS is the main battlefield.

Explanation - central location with best accessability for both factions.

Rule 3 - Whoever team owns BS has the right to own Mine and LM.

Explanation - There is going to be a great battle in middle that determine who wins the BG. The 4-1 ratio will make the BG to end fast, no matter how fast the BS change hands.

To obtain the Mine and the LM, the team that owns BS have to loose 1 or 2 players, so there are going to be very challenging battles in the middle. The whole idea is to fight a lot more rather than running from base to base, players staying alone at flags wondering "should i go or should i stay" and so on. With these simple rules we can get the maximum of already limited selection of battlegrounds.

Knowing what scum the 19 bracket has i don't beleave this can work out, but if the guilds liked it it can be used in premades.

Comments, thoughts, criticism, something to add?

AB sucks because everyone does the opposit of the rules u mentioned
<

AB doesn't suck its actually challenging and requires teamwork, something many 19s aren't used to having to do.

the reason people generally complain is because they have gotten so used to playing it with mounts,

19s don't have mounts. get over it. L2 run. make yourself some speed potions if you are too lazy to run at regular speed...

I love the AB weekends, it's a nice change from WSG, and I don't mind doing it without a mount.

I disagree. AB has been and prolly always will be my favorite bg. I personally think it's fine the way it is. Ppl need to stop the qq and just man up.

Hi guys,

I was thinking, we all hate AB. Why? Becouse we have to run around a lot. And changing the ownership of the bases a lot makes the games too long. So why not make a set of 19lvl twink rules and make the game more pleasureable for us.

Lets analyse the AB in a fast Q&A.

1.Who wins AB? - Whoever owns 3 or more bases the longest (untill 1600 res acquired)

2.Which is the closest and the farest base on map? - Stables and Farm.

3.Which is the most strategic base on map? - It is debateable, but BS's central position makes it most strategic.

So about the rules.

Rule 1- Stables and Farm are inviolable. No attacking on their GYs and no flag taking.

Explanation - those are closer starting locations to get into battle fast.

Rule 2- BS is the main battlefield.

Explanation - central location with best accessability for both factions.

Rule 3 - Whoever team owns BS has the right to own Mine and LM.

Explanation - There is going to be a great battle in middle that determine who wins the BG. The 4-1 ratio will make the BG to end fast, no matter how fast the BS change hands.

To obtain the Mine and the LM, the team that owns BS have to loose 1 or 2 players, so there are going to be very challenging battles in the middle. The whole idea is to fight a lot more rather than running from base to base, players staying alone at flags wondering "should i go or should i stay" and so on. With these simple rules we can get the maximum of already limited selection of battlegrounds.

Knowing what scum the 19 bracket has i don't beleave this can work out, but if the guilds liked it it can be used in premades.

Comments, thoughts, criticism, something to add?

This might be the dumbest idea to hit the community we call the 19 bracket. Quite the accomplishment

This might be the dumbest idea to hit the community we call the 19 bracket. Quite the accomplishment

ahh damn.. Cirran beat me to it
<

I can't believe that I actually read the whole post.

as 19's, just come to the agreement that AB should only be played during it's Holiday weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread