A young warlock needs some help

My warlock (in sig) is lvl 20. I'm literally using seduce in BG right now. I wonder if it's because my succ is glyphed to be a shivarra.

Damn! That's awesome. I wonder too but it's probably a skill that gets unlocked with the scaling (which is really cool because succubus adds a ton of utility).

Was it a pre-SL toon that already had it learned and then got squished into the bracket this xpac?

Old toon yeah, so maybe. But like I said earlier it could also be the shivarra glyph. Someone should test the glyph, there's been pet ability shenanigans with pet glyphs before.

I got whiplash too, that normal?

This one I have it too: seduce is part of the 'special' pet ability and you unlock them at level 29 with the ability "Demonic Command" (or something like that, I translated the french version of the spell so it's maybe not accurate) that basically allows you to cast Seduce with the succubus, Spell Lock with the felhunter, and so forth. Whiplash is one of the two, three basic pet abilities that you get as soon as you unlock the pet.

Its a 1200 base heal inside a BG. It scales up to your BG level (29). It's then further buffed by verse. So mine is 1300+. I macro it with health stone so it heals for 2k+ total every 1 min.

OMG i know you've been talking about this for a while but I glossed right over it cuz there was a high skill req. to use... apparently there isnt you just have to discover it. Remember that crap back in cata with 70 being allowed to discover ONE.

People would drop/relevel eng until they got taziks or something... so I knee-jerk ignored this advice.

Ermergerd thank you for bringing it up again. Got lucky and discovered it first and it has no req beyond 1 cata eng! Thanks!

I was ready for a huge proff/gathering grind, lol!:

ReTyaSq.png

upload_2021-2-12_17-8-29.png

Sorry for the Late reply, first of all, my Succubus also has no Seduce, only Whiplash :( But my Imp can dispel Sheeps (i still dont know why it can do it xD ) I run pretty well with this build, i like staying in the back, and cast those big crits. I first had all Crit, but i decided to go with int+haste gems. Yes i am squishy as a destro and its most likely just a fun specc to me , thats why i switched to Affliction, cause once you got kicked, you are fucked as destro. As affliction, you just dot dot dot and rapture. And the selfheal is insane, if you build up 50 stacks of Demise.
But if you want have fun, go with Destro build up 10% haste and rest crit=mastery>Vers :)
If you havent seen yet , here is some gameplay
[doublepost=1613146762,1613146649][/doublepost]at 1:05 you can see the insane healing and dmg of Demise with 50 stacks

View attachment 18283
Sorry for the Late reply, first of all, my Succubus also has no Seduce, only Whiplash :( But my Imp can dispel Sheeps (i still dont know why it can do it xD )

Damn I'd like to see that haha!

View attachment 18283
As affliction, you just dot dot dot and rapture. And the selfheal is insane, if you build up 50 stacks of Demise.

True, the self-heal is kinda insane (and nice damages with Demise!).

View attachment 18283
But if you want have fun, go with Destro build up 10% haste and rest crit=mastery>Vers :)

Yes that's what I did! I had some luck in Legion dungeons and got a iLvl 25 ring that gives crit. and mastery for when I don't use the invisibility ring (or when it's on cooldown) and with that I can reach 31% crit., 12% haste, 50% mastery and 13% versatility so I'm pretty happy with it!

It's totally worth it. Obviously the grenade is useful but in this burst meta I think the 1200+ heal is better. Especially since healthstone is also 1 min cd and can be macro'd together. Being able to instantly heal that 1800 aimed shot you just ate is nice.

That sound really nice indeed! And since I'm making a massive stock of Cobalt Grenade I'll juste keep using the healing tinker (two grenades back to back seems a bit like overkill anyway)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/azjolnerub/gromzul

Thats my lock atm. Was prelegion bis fishing hat and all. Then got all ilv 50 possible. And quit for a while. If you want refrence. Afli is god among 20 locks. All you want is haste, end gam3e bis. As you get more ticks, you also gain lifesteal stack. If you take drain life talent, you are basically charging 1 shot. Pop trinck on 50 stack drain. Each tick hits like execute. While you self heal 5x max hp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread