A word of warning

Oh okay thats good I was just worried if they had removed it completely that if one couldn't get the ambush or backstab out...then the points in waylay would be pointless hha

Kigatsuyaa said:
I know this is slightly offtopic but since were speaking about rogues for a second, I have to ask...I was just looking at the new cata talent trees, and I was checkin out subtley rogues, and I noticed they get shadowstep and 2 passive abilities increasing damage during and 6 sec after stealth by 10% and increasing agil by 25% and % bonus of backstab/hemmorphage by 25%...but as both passive abilities and points in the actual subtley talent tree, there is nothing that decreases your chance to be detected while in stealth at all, compared to the current subtley tree

Does anyone know if possibly, by speccing as subtley, your stealth detection is decreased, or any other possibilities besides decreased stealth detection to cape to decrease such detection?

If anyone can find blue writing showing that they put it as a necessary talent for all specs, please post it here!

Users who are viewing this thread