EU+US A view at BG|arena gear scaling.

I think he's saying that your heirlooms still work as if you're 20 on your 20... only your level goes to 29 in iPvP.

edit- you get base stat increases every time you level. So the "20/29 looms" would be giving the same as the "20/20 looms" and the difference you're seeing between the two is just the extra stat increase from increasing 9 levels.

Go in naked and see the difference then, and compare. If heirlooms scale inside BG then all other gear is obsolete.

It makes sense to not scale heirlooms either. Notice how your armor is the same inside and out on the 20?

Last edited:
Reactions: MYT
upload_2018-12-26_10-16-11.png

I tested naked 20 and naked 29 - stats are the same.

No.

Naked inside and outside. Of course they're both the same naked inside, they're both 29. Check the 20 naked both in and out and note the difference... as in you should have 18 more intellect NAKED inside than you do NAKED outside, because there's no difference between your 29 and your 20 in no armor. INSIDE. Right? Do you see where i'm pointing you?

Do you understand? If you have 18 INT more naked inside the arena, that means the armor is not scaling for your level 20.

Or you cold just mouse over the armor both places and check...…. but that's way too simple. Did you do that yet?

Users who are viewing this thread