A to H ratio.

I would say alliance dominant. I have 99 games played and 89 wins, but honestly the reason the Horde suffer is lack of good players.

Or maybe because every single player roll ally to get gear advantage..

Let me guess.

Oh and wait, 21 Games, 17 Wins horde. I don't see the whole domination thing.

Bankbeauty said:
Or maybe because every single player roll ally to get gear advantage..

Let me guess.

Oh and wait, 21 Games, 17 Wins horde. I don't see the whole domination thing.

Wow...when are you playing? I've played 33 games and won 29 of them as an Ally toon.

-Ink

Inkobah said:
Wow...when are you playing? I've played 33 games and won 29 of them as an Ally toon.

-Ink

Everyone talks like that. I dunno, I just log from times to time son my priest 24 and have a bit of fun

Inkobah said:
Oh...you're one of those...

-Ink

Yeah, I guess, I help horde a bit, which is something needed? So helpful for the community.

Thanks for the replies and I hope to see you all in bg eventually :3

F2P horde classes are severely handicapped in gear from quests, etc...

there are more 20-24 alliance players are paid account full boat BIS/BOA & enchanted than there are horde. people who know which side to roll due to gear, the racials, what to do, etc.

games are severely imbalanced and has nothing to do with the quality of honest new account F2P players....they are new. as for experienced horde....really be honest, who would roll themselves in such a major handicap. yeah i know some have, but are not gonna last or they are doubles to rig games so achieve ho's can wrack up achieves and get the games to do so

to play this 20-24 bracket as a horde, to get BIS items it would have to be done on a paid account involving $$ monthly and at least one faction swap. after building 19's and other brackets, this isn't worth it imo.

F2P situation is like BGs were years ago at WOW start when it was only PVP against your own server. games started regular but when server faction balance and which side had farther gear progression affected BG's. losing faction pretty much stopped Q'ing and BG's ground to a halt on many servers. blizz then merged many servers into battlegroups.

F2P has the luxury of all battlegroups being merged, but it won't take long for horde to start queing less and less. and getting on wowforums and question gear/faction/racial imbalances which there is

Jángo said:
what ive seen when i play my horde sham looks like most horde players are "real trials" or just dont wanna gear bis

exactly...i agree

The problem is 2 fold. Alliance is just visually more appealing for a new player so that's what they roll. Alliance has that crazy eye-patch so twink players roll it. The only thing we can do is promote rolling horde. Though it would be nice if Blizzard changed the requirement for the eye-patch.

Alliance has a couple other better items, but I feel they are marginal and something not worth going alliance for.

shanker said:
F2P horde classes are severely handicapped in gear from quests, etc...

there are more 20-24 alliance players are paid account full boat BIS/BOA & enchanted than there are horde. people who know which side to roll due to gear, the racials, what to do, etc.

games are severely imbalanced and has nothing to do with the quality of honest new account F2P players....they are new. as for experienced horde....really be honest, who would roll themselves in such a major handicap. yeah i know some have, but are not gonna last or they are doubles to rig games so achieve ho's can wrack up achieves and get the games to do so

to play this 20-24 bracket as a horde, to get BIS items it would have to be done on a paid account involving $$ monthly and at least one faction swap. after building 19's and other brackets, this isn't worth it imo.

F2P situation is like BGs were years ago at WOW start when it was only PVP against your own server. games started regular but when server faction balance and which side had farther gear progression affected BG's. losing faction pretty much stopped Q'ing and BG's ground to a halt on many servers. blizz then merged many servers into battlegroups.

F2P has the luxury of all battlegroups being merged, but it won't take long for horde to start queing less and less. and getting on wowforums and question gear/faction/racial imbalances which there is

I agree with it all, still I rolled alliance when everything started, I was even one of guys who choosed Aerie Peak US server.

To events and wargames every faction is welcome, but the majority will probably be alliance due to other gear. After around 100 BG wins and prob around 110-120 BGs most of the horde F2P twinks are casters because, yeah... you know why.

Hiidden said:
I agree with it all, still I rolled alliance when everything started, I was even one of guys who choosed Aerie Peak US server.

To events and wargames every faction is welcome, but the majority will probably be alliance due to other gear. After around 100 BG wins and prob around 110-120 BGs most of the horde F2P twinks are casters because, yeah... you know why.

yeah when F2P started...but you and as many did not roll F2P. having BOA's with restricted enchants is not F2P. you are a paid player which IMO is not the intent of what many claimed about this bracket.

majority of you did not grind, JC, then LW, etc etc....have to struggle for gold, mats.....vend over and over. have instant bags....etc

alot of players who are on paid accounts, haven't and probably won't commit to another twink bracket. unless it's done in a mass move by a guild and doing premades to insure some fairness. in that case they will likely all be 24's. which no alliance could honestly complain about.

you yourself could have used http://www.wowhead.com/item=56697 which horde have nothing on par with....yet chose to go with a even more OP BOA against honest F2P new account players

shanker said:
yeah when F2P started...but you and as many did not roll F2P. having BOA's with restricted enchants is not F2P. you are a paid player which IMO is not the intent of what many claimed about this bracket.

majority of you did not grind, JC, then LW, etc etc....have to struggle for gold, mats.....vend over and over

alot of players who are on paid accounts, haven't and probably won't commit to another twink bracket. unless it's done in a mass move by a guild and doing premades to insure some fairness. in that case they will likely all be 24's. which no alliance could honestly complain about.

you yourself could have used Blackfathom Mace - Item - World of Warcraft which horde have nothing on par with....yet chose to go with a even more OP BOA against honest F2P new account players

Sigh, that shaman on my sig is on a trial account. I play fair, else it's not fun.

Yes you can get BoAs by honor.

EDIT: Here's abit old picture when the first AB popped, anyways you can see that I'm using BoA shoulders on a trial account: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/wowscrnshot071811001039.jpg

Out of curiosity, what realm should a f2p horde be rolled on? Where all da alliance are I'm guessing?

Aerie peak, I broke the mold and rolled on a dead server in hopes of easy AGM. The first 10 were cake, but the last 2 seem hopeless. In hindsight I shoulda rolled AP :(

Rivfader said:
Aerie peak, I broke the mold and rolled on a dead server in hopes of easy AGM. The first 10 were cake, but the last 2 seem hopeless. In hindsight I shoulda rolled AP :(

Reroll on Aerie Peak so you can join wargames!

The different between BIS and 2. best often isnt big at all (as you probably know) so its easy to get a competitive twink.

Users who are viewing this thread