a quick flex

Nice! Can get yourself up over the 54 threshold with 2x major recombobulator (ilvl 55) and a new eternal blade of darkness (ilvl 61)
so pissed about eternal blade of darkness took me so long then the update comes the following week FML....yea i keep forgetting about the recomb im sure i have eng on my rogue for that reason

so pissed about eternal blade of darkness took me so long then the update comes the following week FML....yea i keep forgetting about the recomb im sure i have eng on my rogue for that reason
If you don't have the schematic, I can make it on my mage. Yeah man, i got seriously lucky on my boomy, dagger dropped 2nd run through mara :D

If you don't have the schematic, I can make it on my mage. Yeah man, i got seriously lucky on my boomy, dagger dropped 2nd run through mara :D
u kidding me took me ages...i know that dung to the T now thanks to the farm...yes i prob need u to make me some that's prob why i haven't got it yet.

Does the Mara dagger drop for rogues or do you need to have a 39 caster with you to trade it?

i
Does the Mara dagger drop for rogues or do you need to have a 39 caster with you to trade it?
it drops but u can roll for it but i think casters get pref...i got it traded from a driud ..look at my link from my post

I don't think the roll function comes into play here with personal loot. Am i wrong?
yea actually ur right he traded it to me thats what happen ...he regretted it after he did

Yeah im sure lol! I need it on a couple toons so whenever you want to go farm it I'll cruise with. Need to get it on my shaman and mage.
[doublepost=1525402738,1525402698][/doublepost]@Jabz

Users who are viewing this thread