A Present for Rhaellia...

Go with landros lil XT IMO, stands out the most, besides purple puffer has the same bubble as sea pony

...of course it will be up to your wit and charm to get the skunk out of your mailbox. ;)

there's a chance she won't need wit and charm.

Blizz introduced the tabard and pet recovery systems at the same time. It's known that tabards received both quests and achievements can be recovered through the tabard vendor. The patch notes say that pets received from quests can be recovered through a stable master (no mention of pets received from achievements).

No one (to my knowledge) has bothered to see if you can recover a pet received from an achievement. Its probably because putting pets in spellbooks happened at the same time achievements happened (or about the same time...can't remember), so no one has had a reason to test it.

I think saying "well if you can recover tabards from both sources, you should be able to recover pets from both sources" is a reasonable stretch of wishful thinking. Blizz created both systems at the same time, there's a chance the functionality is the same.

IMO, once she hits 50 pets, she should go to a stable master before she bothers pleading to a GM.

there's a chance she won't need wit and charm.

Blizz introduced the tabard and pet recovery systems at the same time. It's known that tabards received both quests and achievements can be recovered through the tabard vendor. The patch notes say that pets received from quests can be recovered through a stable master (no mention of pets received from achievements).

No one (to my knowledge) has bothered to see if you can recover a pet received from an achievement. Its probably because putting pets in spellbooks happened at the same time achievements happened (or about the same time...can't remember), so no one has had a reason to test it.

I think saying "well if you can recover tabards from both sources, you should be able to recover pets from both sources" is a reasonable stretch of wishful thinking. Blizz created both systems at the same time, there's a chance the functionality is the same.

IMO, once she hits 50 pets, she should go to a stable master before she bothers pleading to a GM.
Minipet Q & A - Frequently Asked Questions about Warcraft companion pets

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Then I found this, so who knows. Granted it's old but I'll try the stable master first :)

Any ideas for number 49?
Darkmoon Monkey, 13 tickets away >D

Edit: :O

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I have collected the 50 pets, I have the letter from Breanni in my mailbox and I have asked a stablemaster without success. Maybe one have to wait 30 days until the letter goes back. I will write a ticket.

tiblona @ der abyssische rat
Congrats :D I would suggest submitting a ticket right away!

I figured someone got it before me, to be honest, I just wanted the skunk since day one 8) Was one of my first F2P goals. I've never been one for races or competitions, I just want my skunk ;D

I don't see it as a competition, that's not the reason I'm playing F2P. It was rather by chance that so many pets dropped lately. My favourite is the black tabby cat as I have a cat here at home that looks similar.

But I had no success with my ticket, the GM insisted to upgrade my account. So I have to wait until the letter goes back to Breanni and then I will ask one of the stablemasters again. Would be nice if it works that way, although I doubt it.

Wish you a better luck with your skunk!

I don't see it as a competition, that's not the reason I'm playing F2P. It was rather by chance that so many pets dropped lately. My favourite is the black tabby cat as I have a cat here at home that looks similar.

But I had no success with my ticket, the GM insisted to upgrade my account. So I have to wait until the letter goes back to Breanni and then I will ask one of the stablemasters again. Would be nice if it works that way, although I doubt it.

Wish you a better luck with your skunk!
Customer service is customer service.

Your bound to get someone who's mean and grumpy, then get someone who is super duper nice. I would suggest you keep trying with the tickets =]

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Yesh, please :D

Check your PM box.

I would make sure to RP with the GM, they like that. Also, tell them your parents are buying you the full game for your birthday, but it's 37 days away, and your favorite animal is a skunk and you are terribly scared of losing it forever. Thats what I would do!

Users who are viewing this thread