A possibility

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
Hey friends,
Some of you know Yogi, he texted me the other night and asked me to play vet 20s with him occasionally. Got me thinking, and I may actually come back to the game. I'm not looking to play to the extent that I did (5+hours daily) but instead play it in moderation. In the event that this happens I may be looking to compete in the NWL if my schedule proves to be flexible enough. Most of you know me but for those who don't I play brewmaster monk. I am an experienced premader and target caller although I prefer not to. I think most people would say I was one of the better brewmasters. If intrested comment with any questions you may have. Thanks guys and hello to everyone I haven't seen in sometime.
Other classes I have played with premade XP:
Disc
Rogue
Boomkin (Probably my best next to brew)

dear god what has this world come to. werent u that shitter that was known for clicking and had terrible positioning?
I heard More than one person call you superpositioning after you died like 15 times in a match? I've never heard anyone say your a good player. You play for WFS who had trouble facing Darkxd Mainteam, a newly formed guild. Maybe you should step your game up before judging mine.
I clicked in 24s for a short time after coming back from a 4 year break. I quickly relearned to bind. My positioning is actually extremely on point. I wish I could find the screenshot from the specific post with all your deaths but it was actually pretty embarrassing.
Also, my thread was pretty positive, I'm sure TI appreciates you further diminishing its reputation by making another one of the shit talking posts in reply to my positive thread. Your a great contribution to the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
super didn't I global you for you to afk out of a match? don't talk shit when you get rekt and afk

I heard More than one person call you superpositioning after you died like 15 times in a match? I've never heard anyone say your a good player. You play for WFS who had trouble facing Darkxd Mainteam, a newly formed guild. Maybe you should step your game up before judging mine.
I clicked in 24s for a short time after coming back from a 4 year break. I quickly relearned to bind. My positioning is actually extremely on point. I wish I could find the screenshot from the specific post with all your deaths but it was actually pretty embarrassing.
Also, my thread was pretty positive, I'm sure TI appreciates you further diminishing its reputation by making another one of the shit talking posts in reply to my positive thread. Your a great contribution to the community.

this mindset coming from people who never once were past 2000 rating in WoW @ Level cap, is a good indicator why most the tinks on this site in general never had meaningful pvp success at level cap whatsoever. sadly leading some players to twinks...

how Deaths are equiv to someones rank? lol

Ive been in bgs with Abn @ lvl cap being 1-15 k/d on his main mage lmao, it means a good-whole-nothing..

Ha find me that match. Not saying it didn't happen but I would like to see the circumstances. Also that game vs darkxd's team was one of our first after a few months break. Check some of our TC-era footage, where we 3-0'd teams like JCM and Ping.

Nice try backing up your gameplay. Maybe all the shitters you q with praise you, but its only because they dont know any better.

super didn't I global you for you to afk out of a match? don't talk shit when you get rekt and afk

Lol no idea if you did or not. I dont really pay attention to some pugs and if I get global'd by a ret pally I'm sure the game was dogshit to begin with

this mindset coming from people who never once were past 2000 rating in WoW @ Level cap, is a good indicator why most the tinks on this site in general never had meaningful pvp success at level cap whatsoever. sadly leading some players to twinks...

how Deaths are equiv to someones rank? lol

Ive been in bgs with Abn @ lvl cap being 1-15 k/d on his main mage lmao, it means a good-whole-nothing..
Nothing that he said matters then either his opinion on clicking/apparently not having good positioning shouldn't have been stated. I made a positive post and mr die 15 times in one match wants to talk about my positioning? Are you guys butt buddies or something ? Who said anything new about rank?

Nothing that he said matters then either his opinion on clicking/apparently not having good positioning shouldn't have been stated. I made a positive post and mr die 15 times in one match wants to talk about my positioning? Are you guys butt buddies or something ? Who said anything new about rank?

it just irked me that you said you were a bm. good day sir

Done replying to you fools. I made a positive post with good intentions. I actually decided to go back to boomy, I enjoy the game okay more. Sorry you boys felt the need to be negative Nancy's on my thread. Jet try and keep supers dick out of your mouth.

super, you can play a priest any day and id global you on every single day you play it...on my ret...so after that's been said how about you have the privilege to talk shit when you stop afking out of matches

Because I am. I'm better than average. You shouldn't be irked. Maybe skeezine, Curley, or sax could be irked. You sir, are nowhere near their level. Good day.
Better than average as in, 1750 rating most prestigious pvp competitivity level reached yet

If it was a vote, "most" would not be the word used to describe your tally, buddy.
If not then it would be because most 19s given the chance to meet irl would slurp each others hard cocks within a group of them. You happen to associate with most of them which is why you may think that. For example, super attacks me and you two butt buddies jump to his rescue, it's a little gay actually. And idk what you do these days but hopefully it's not FC because everyone who seen you when you ere decent vs the last6 mo the says you fell way off.
Jet, I'm on a twink site I didn't say shit about rating. I've never had a max level I've only Twinked. So it is irrelevant.
Despite the bad imagine I may have had with your guys' group of circle jerkers I know for a fact that I played brew well and I have premades to show it. I just think superpositioning is the last person who should say something, as mentioned before; Curley Skeezin and Saxx are the only ones who should say anything.

Figured I would close this up by saying
1. I found a team
2. I hope future positive threads arnt squandered by individuals who know they're not the best and try to heighten their self esteem by attacking others just because they play the same class
3. I hope to see you all in the gulch no hard feelings to anyone who felt the need to be a dipshit and I hope nobody else gets a bad opinion of them guys, it must be hard to have no friends irl and have to act like your good at a game especially towards myself who simply said I was good at a class, not the best ever to live.
Much love,
James
P.S. Superpositioning, the match o was referring to was posted on a thread on TI when you told me BM was easy. I believe it may have been a Twink Cup game in which you had 12-15 deaths. You may be able to find it I also think sax had you out damaged by about 150k.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread