A Penny For My Thoughts

Quack

So let's look at it
Hardly any players had gloomshroud and were willing to pay lots of IRL cash and in game gold for it?
Now that it has come around I've seen one go for as low as 20k
SF was 100-150k - €100
My mate got one for €15
And another for 20k

Why is everyone selling it ? Why don't you save up till blizzard nerf the droprate like F.iretr.UCK then sell it at the price you like.
Also invest your time in other items that are not as good now that drop. Look through dungeon equipment logs, and just farm a few items just to have and send to a bank alt then when the stats get buffed you win 2-0.
Just my thoughts I've already done this and stocked up on lots of necrology robes and assassins blades

Umm, I doubt they give a flying fadoodle about the droprate of shadowfang right now after their tweaks. They almost most definitely didn't condone the selling of an item at prices such as the ones you stated above. They buffed the droprate (made it non GFed), because it wasn't supposed to actually be unobtainable(think low level rares and their GFed items, this is the same issue). During the fixing process they probably noticed that some of the items in the instance had droprates in the .001% range, and they proceeded to change that number to the values you see for boe blues in some of blizzard's "recent" instances. Go on your 90 and run a few cataclysm heroics, tell me how many boe blues you get. Hint: It's quite a few.

This is probably the only specific low level change any of you are going to see, don't expect anything to be reverted OR added onto what has already been done with the coming of the patch.

Umm, I doubt they give a flying fadoodle about the droprate of shadowfang right now after their tweaks. They almost most definitely didn't condone the selling of an item at prices such as the ones you stated above. They buffed the droprate (made it non GFed), because it wasn't supposed to actually be unobtainable(think low level rares and their GFed items, this is the same issue). During the fixing process they probably noticed that some of the items in the instance had droprates in the .001% range, and they proceeded to change that number to the values you see for boe blues in some of blizzard's "recent" instances. Go on your 90 and run a few cataclysm heroics, tell me how many boe blues you get. Hint: It's quite a few.

This is probably the only specific low level change any of you are going to see, don't expect anything to be reverted OR added onto what has already been done with the coming of the patch.

Right well 1. The prices are true because I was there so like yeah
2. Yeah but since it's gotten nerfed it has to get buffed sooner or later. Look at level 19 locks
Affliction was the way to go
Then destro
Now affliction
Basically what I'm getting at is since in the future they will be worth 80-90% more why not just wait it's a safe bet

Right well 1. The prices are true because I was there so like yeah
2. Yeah but since it's gotten nerfed it has to get buffed sooner or later. Look at level 19 locks
Affliction was the way to go
Then destro
Now affliction
Basically what I'm getting at is since in the future they will be worth 80-90% more why not just wait it's a safe bet

Why exactly is it going to be worth 80-90% more in the future? This change is here to stay in regard to droprates and shadowfangs/gloomshrouds are going to continue to be worth 20k gold(perhaps less).

I think the opposite. I think people should just stop buying SF's for 20k or AB's for 10k. The drop rates will never go back to the .001%, it wasn't like they accidentally increased the drop rate to impossibly low to the normal blue item (rare) drop rate. People will only be looting more and more of these items and I see SF's going down to as low as 5k. Funny to think people bought this item for $100 and now f2ps are getting it.

This is what I mean. Like wtf? Why would you not hold on to it the drop rates will go down when blizzard sees everyone is getting this stuff easily.

This is what I mean. Like wtf? Why would you not hold on to it the drop rates will go down when blizzard sees everyone is getting this stuff easily.

Meh...there are dozens of other boe blues that still represent a larger portion of the market. People have spent HOURS on end since patch day farming specifically for this item, expect that number to be fairly high(which still isn't very high if you think about it).

Meh...there are dozens of other boe blues that still represent a larger portion of the market. People have spent HOURS on end since patch day farming specifically for this item, expect that number to be fairly high(which still isn't very high if you think about it).

True

Drop rate change is intended it wont be nerfed or reverted k. Thx.

you people almost as bad as those who think ebola is going to be a problem in developed countries.

I understand that OP wants to sell his items for higher prices but he can't because people are selling them for their actual worth.

They're not even worth 20k anymore tbh

My advice is farm them and buy them cheap stock up. Wait for the next patch and become a millionaire IRL or in game.

seriously fucking stop spreading this bullshit they changed the drop rates and will not revert them.

A penny for Quack's thought's is the real trading standards issue TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread