- Enjoy twinking again until toon reaches level 20

- Delete character

- END LOOP

- Create a new character: BoAFreak002

- Repeat LOOP

- Create a new character: BoAFreak003

- Repeat LOOP

And so on ...

Since now I have to wait close to 3 hours for a measly 20 min WSG, I might as well circumvent the rules and try to enjoy twinking again as I see fit.

Blizzard messes with twinks, the twinks mess with them right back.

Not so interesting idea to level and get the gear again, again, again, again, again and again..

Why a new name to every toon if you delete it in the loop anyway? That way the loop can go on by itself without interference.

Boris_amj said:
Question: who is playing my twinks ?

Answer: I am

Do I care about the name of my twink ?

Not anymore.

My solution:

- Create a new character: BoAFreak001

- LOOP

- Give him all the BoAs there are

- Lock XP for a while at around level 15 or 16

- Spend a couple of days collecting a few blues and enchant them

- Unlock XP

- Go to BG

- Enjoy twinking again until toon reaches level 20

- Delete character

- END LOOP

- Create a new character: BoAFreak002

- Repeat LOOP

- Create a new character: BoAFreak003

- Repeat LOOP

And so on ...

Since now I have to wait close to 3 hours for a measly 20 min WSG, I might as well circumvent the rules and try to enjoy twinking again as I see fit.

Blizzard messes with twinks, the twinks mess with them right back.

Already thought of this. and I have been working on it with a slight twist.

This plan will only work with a paladin.....

Dont turn off EXP... Rush and get the enemy flag.

Just run around killing with the flag and leave when you have made your point.

I kept a flag for almost 8 min with my pally..

tiggis said:
Already thought of this. and I have been working on it with a slight twist.

This plan will only work with a paladin.....

Dont turn off EXP... Rush and get the enemy flag.

Just run around killing with the flag and leave when you have made your point.

That's very interesting lol

riksu said:
Not so interesting idea to level and get the gear again, again, again, again, again and again..

But that's precisely why you get him loaded with BoAs.

There are also a couple of useful whites that can be passed along.

Just getting a few extra greens/blues would take you a couple of days with XP off anyway. Not such a big deal, considering that most twinks know exactly what to get.

8 mins? Its not really that great I held the alliance flag for the whole 20 minutes.

Eliot said:
8 mins? Its not really that great I held the alliance flag for the whole 20 minutes.

Your point being ?

Also, it escapes me what hogging the flag has to do with my post, tbh.

Boris_amj said:
Your point being ?

Also, it escapes me what hogging the flag has to do with my post, tbh.

Would you rather I share the flag? and spam drop it between team mates?

EDIT: Xfer to a diffrent battlegroup = Problem solved.

Eliot said:
Would you rather I share the flag? and spam drop it between team mates?

EDIT: Xfer to a diffrent battlegroup = Problem solved.

Ya, I agree with Eliot, if we just got twinks to transfer to one battlegroup (Ruin), and make it twink central, the que times would go down for all who participated and transferred. I know that it would be unfortunate for everyone who did not transfer and stayed on their own other realms, but that is also their choice.

Infuze said:
Ya, I agree with Eliot, if we just got twinks to transfer to one battlegroup (Ruin), and make it twink central, the que times would go down for all who participated and transferred. I know that it would be unfortunate for everyone who did not transfer and stayed on their own other realms, but that is also their choice.

I'm keeeping all my twinks in there current battle groups for the momment, but que times are fine on there battlegroups (Cyclone and Ruin).

Eliot said:
I'm keeeping all my twinks in there current battle groups for the momment, but que times are fine on there battlegroups (Cyclone and Ruin).

Ya, I have all of my twinks on Ruin and just plan to keep it that way. I started on Ruin so I guess I will just always be Ruin unless something happens.

Well,

It seems you are still missing the point of my post, so I'll just spell it out again:

What I am proposing is an alternative way of twinking that I think will emerge in the next few months.

There is no need to transfer.

Boris_amj said:
Well,

It seems you are still missing the point of my post, so I'll just spell it out again:

What I am proposing is an alternative way of twinking that I think will emerge in the next few months.

There is no need to transfer.

I guess, but really? Why not just go twink vs. twink and have fun that way instead of pummeling noobs that don't know how to pvp? If that's your way of getting back at Blizzard, I don't think you're attacking the right people. But if that's gonna be your "new style" I guess go for it.

you guys gotta understand... the only problem we are really experiencing is the whole starting a BG with only 5 on one side and 10 on the other...

as for battlegroup merging, someone should remember blizzard that they did it on the EU, so why wouldn't it be possible for the US as well ? i mean they said it wasn't possible but it was on EU servers, how come ?

but from what you guys are saying, theni am feeling lucky, i'm on rivendare on the battlegroup emberstorm, which by the way "was" the worse BG ever. but from what i see we're more then lucky enough to have queue times not so big afterall, we might as well have ended being the most luckiest and most perfectly balanced BG with 3.2 for queue times have never gone above the 6-10minute marks. of course at that i am not like certain people, i dont play twinks all day long, staying home in the basement playing my computer all day long would sucks when there is such a beautifull day. but i play from 8-10 PM to 3-4 AM and queues have never gotten above 6-10 minute during those times. of course i'm 3 hours later then the server itself.

so i guess it all depends on your current playing times.

worse case scenario, try to find the BG that has the same time you play on.

i think the "massive technical difficulties" blizzard described are actually just them saying "ok, we gave you twink BGs, now stop bothering us. what? your queue times are too high? well fuckyou"

ArthurianKnight said:
you guys gotta understand... the only problem we are really experiencing is the whole starting a BG with only 5 on one side and 10 on the other...

as for battlegroup merging, someone should remember blizzard that they did it on the EU, so why wouldn't it be possible for the US as well ? i mean they said it wasn't possible but it was on EU servers, how come ?

but from what you guys are saying, theni am feeling lucky, i'm on rivendare on the battlegroup emberstorm, which by the way "was" the worse BG ever. but from what i see we're more then lucky enough to have queue times not so big afterall, we might as well have ended being the most luckiest and most perfectly balanced BG with 3.2 for queue times have never gone above the 6-10minute marks. of course at that i am not like certain people, i dont play twinks all day long, staying home in the basement playing my computer all day long would sucks when there is such a beautifull day. but i play from 8-10 PM to 3-4 AM and queues have never gotten above 6-10 minute during those times. of course i'm 3 hours later then the server itself.

so i guess it all depends on your current playing times.

worse case scenario, try to find the BG that has the same time you play on.

They cant merge US battlegroups because the US is too fucking big. Think about it in terms of size for a moment. i live in ohio, play on a texas server. All of europe could fit between me and my server.

If our country was small and more centralized it would work, but we're none of those things.

Users who are viewing this thread