A Idea and huge 70 tournament!

castillio

Legend
Right guys - Subzero here (My mages name now on frostwhisper, and yesh I fan boi the real subzero) anyway :

My idea is to make a title system for 70 amongst ourselves I mean I understand this maybe hard to do but we could organize like:

Top 1-3 ( Win traders don't count) : Glad

Top 3-10: Duelist

Top 10-20: Rival

Top 20-50: Challenger

Done from each BG!

Yeah sounds great.... apart from how do we get the titles?!

Ok this would need to be either done through some way I've not thought of and your tell me in the post or this is where TI comes in -

We could get people to post what they go through last season e.g.

Sig: Bla bla bla

Title: Gladiator S10 or w.e

I know this might seem pathetic to some of you and you might say "GO GET GLAD AT 85" - I got glad at 85 - However i'm not here to talk about that or try brag i'm just trying to add something that might be fun or bring some competition.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Huge tournament: [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ok I was thinking on frostwhisper we host a huge 3v3 tournament for all level seventys. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]e.g. we get 5 people and que wargame 1 streamer and one commentator on each team so we can vue the match and stream the whole thing.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Done over a 2 day period. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Would bring so many more people to the level seveny community and really boost its profile.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I'm typing fast now just to see what you acutally think of the idea and then I'll repost with all details filled properly and where to sign up etc if it goes down well. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I'm going to need help with organising it if you want it go ahead so I'm looking for people I don't mind who it is really.. even if you think I hate you from trolling on here (alot of people) I really don't a game is a game. However lets do something like this? It could work with the right planning and organising if you want to help me organise please add my skype: georgecassell1 - Thanks. [/font]

Its crap and its not the same feeling as live tbh with you mate.. if you know what I mean it just feels like your playing for no reason kind of:p which I guess you are anyway but its hard to explain.

Looks good, Is this a new side to you George? I certainly am liking it anyway. But yeah... I'm leveling my Shaman up on frostwhisper soon, Once I get 70, I'd like to participate I guess. I'd also like some tips from you as well.

Looks good, Is this a new side to you George? I certainly am liking it anyway. But yeah... I'm leveling my Shaman up on frostwhisper soon, Once I get 70, I'd like to participate I guess. I'd also like some tips from you as well.

haha maybe it is.. I'm home all day tomorrow as well so I might post a shaman guide or w.e or keep working my 70 mage vid!
<

So mages and rogues can enter? Or do they get like -700 rating to make it a bit accurate?

So mages and rogues can enter? Or do they get like -700 rating to make it a bit accurate?

Nothing wrong with rogues and mages.. hexlol + some warlock (awesome warlock can't acutally remember name) went 16-0 at high mmr against rogues and mages:p

Ok so what's up with Frostwhisper? And is it Horde or Ally side that has the 70 twinks?

I personally done like the idea, but that's just me, if you manage to work it out i wish you the best of luck, wile if you need some help setting it, i dont mind assisting.

My guess who´s going to win the 3v3:

#1,2,3: RMP or MMP - Synapse/tazik/tazik

Any other setup is kinda screwed if you ask me...

If you want to make it a real fair tournament, don't allow any cata tinkerer enchants.

But it sounds like a good idea
<
. just a bit hard to plan it all.

My guess who´s going to win the 3v3:

#1,2,3: RMP or MMP - Synapse/tazik/tazik

Any other setup is kinda screwed if you ask me...

If you want to make it a real fair tournament, don't allow any cata tinkerer enchants.

But it sounds like a good idea
<
. just a bit hard to plan it all.

Amen brother no tinkers and i'm game

1.7k dpsing Mages in a 25man raid that fancy them awesome cant either then <3

on a more serious note , seablue get some gear on that mage and i can make one , like yesterday more then 25 people online coulda done it then anyways ,

pick something around 24-25th after this season and all .

1.7k dpsing Mages in a 25man raid that fancy them awesome cant either then <3

on a more serious note , seablue get some gear on that mage and i can make one , like yesterday more then 25 people online coulda done it then anyways ,

pick something around 24-25th after this season and all .

1.7k dps in a 25man, dam bro it hurt like really <3. Your lucky I did 1.7k because me and steve we're just ripping how much you rage on vent all night and playing random shit on your vent
<
I was gunna just melee the bosses but a few frost bolts here and there are fine I guess

define rage
<

General loudness and shouting when things go wrong <3, kicking a shammy from the group that was doing more dps than me and when we only had 20 people anyway, so either way shit or not he was a bonus? I don't even understand why hes in the guild anyway he backpedals and is generally shit. You know who I'm talking about.

Jesus christ the OP is shit. 1.7k dps in Sunwell, afked after 2 bosses and lootwhored later. Should be perma-banned.

perma-banned from wow/twinkinfo or the guild? or all three?

You see, I afked for 2 bosses and we still cleared it np?! Its not hard, now stop taking it too seriously please
<
you've just proved my whole point, or you trying to say the rest of the group we're awesome? because they we're not - steve was like 5th on dps and he was just spamming buttons while loling on skype:p above mages like lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread