A great battle

I'm disappointed at all the bashing.

I guess I'll leave it for now, since everyone involved seems to prefer participating in the banter to reporting it, but I consider this immature and precariously close to bullying.

Sorry Yde but Cripz is in wrong section of the forum spamming SS of his 24 premades its pretty much the same as starting a thread about animals in the bracket forum. Cripz is a plague on soil and we are simply trying to cleanse it. okey nvm i just realised that sounded like something Hitler would say. Ill behave if he stays in the correct section.

Sorry Yde but Cripz is in wrong section of the forum spamming SS of his 24 premades its pretty much the same as starting a thread about animals in the bracket forum. Cripz is a plague on soil and we are simply trying to cleanse it. okey nvm i just realised that sounded like something Hitler would say. Ill behave if he stays in the correct section.
My issue is that you are not tasked with cleansing this soil of plague. The moderating staff are. I would like you and everyone else to use the report button if you find content that belongs in another subforum, instead of starting or participating in a crusade. :)

It was one of the best BG's ever regardless of us loosing. The sheer effort of 10 ppl trying to stay alive while suffering vast amounts of DMG and CC, surviving that was incredible to all standars. The team did great, all of them !

The fight itelsf wasn't DMG based or EFC focused ( it couldn't have been ),was a survival fight and us loosing doesn't deminish the impression of this epic battle, for you see every minute of us 10 surviving was a win. So in a matter of speaking every person in that BG had 19 wins, so no m8 we didn't lose ! - the 10 of us, we had 190 victories all together in that BG !

Tell you what Cripz, lets hear it from the ppl that participated in that BG, how well they all played, positioned, repicked, interrupted and outhealed, how close the outcome of that battle was. Hat down to all of the healers who outhealed almost one million DMG !!!

In fact those 24's were so underskilled and facerolling concidering their firepower, was like playing against you Cripz.

Cripz my boy, you should definitely premade with them......

the question was... dont u think that u had team that could have won? instead of "surviving".
If 24s were so bad, even easier for u to win... u talk like horde team was the underdog.
Yes they did almost 1Million dmg and horde also did almost 1million healing, each one(DPS/Healers) did their job well.

Once again should look at ur team first and then talk about enemy team.

But Great BG, English realms horde F2P healers were always very good... /commend

Banned again :( ...u will never learn?
U can always make a new acc :)

I give you a little inspiration for your post

View attachment 1295

a big gz to cripz, anafie, herbatka, mihej, runkeli, baradin for the clean victory ^^

Thats off topic but will try to relation it to this thread :)

U said those 5names cuz u think we 5 were premading? or cuz u think they were all 24s?
Idk why u said it but u are wrong on both.

u are really bad :eek: ... u werent joking on ur 24Spriest SS.
And like in SS of somort ally had more 24s but horde had more healers.... nice cooperation there on chat, especially from you :)

And u are on the wrong thread. :)

If i stay on correct section? i understand that i shouldnt have putted SS of my 24s here but the SS arent about domination or premading, if ur refering to the max health attemtive, yes its 24 and i posted it on 20-24bracket and on F2P cuz i didnt know it was offensive to some of you, (it was some nice games, Balanced Teams).

Last edited by a moderator:
the question was... dont u think that u had team that could have won? instead of "surviving".
If 24s were so bad, even easier for u to win... u talk like horde team was the underdog.
Yes they did almost 1Million dmg and horde also did almost 1million healing, each one(DPS/Healers) did their job well.

Once again should look at ur team first and then talk about enemy team.

But Great BG, English realms horde F2P healers were always very good... /commend

they are bad, rolling OP's class's like yourself is a different thing altogether.

And like yourself.

nope, i played 24 priest for lolz and to get some looms on my RaFand deleted shortly after 1k hks. i play this cause the of amount of money and time put into this character, having sitting there collecting dust isnt ideal.

looking at your sig after you posts just make's everything you say invaild, sorry bro :(

Why do u judge their skill by their lvl?
anytime anyone sees a 24 in f2p they assume bad unless proven otherwise (you case that was difficult for you) not to mention getting gy/mid farmed by the french for 1.5 yrs in cata 19 (yes most the 24 french are the 19s).

I personally think you have a deluded sense of what "skill" is, not suprised since you played since cata (i.e the exp that gave retards a sense of achievement within pvp while doing very little.)

[...]

Thats off topic but will try to relation it to this thread :)

U said those 5names cuz u think we 5 were premading? or cuz u think they were all 24s?
Idk why u said it but u are wrong on both.

u are really bad :eek: ... u werent joking on ur 24Spriest SS.
And like in SS of somort ally had more 24s but horde had more healers.... nice cooperation there on chat, especially from you :)

[...]

1)24s in alliance were 6, not 5
2) you never enter a bg if you are not premading
3) everybody know your lies
4) staying at your (ill)logic game would have been balanced if horde had 6 lvl24 healers
5) you keep being the best p2f (paid to fail) ever

The point of this thread was not bashing or a flame war inspired from other threads, just informative and to highlight 2 things,

1) If a pug consists of several decent f2ps who know what they're doing can put up a good enjoyable 10v10 battle.
Prevent stronger opposing team from killing f2p FCs for 19 mins with 10 debuffs while nuked by 6 24's.

• thumbs up to players who know their class and their role.
  • that can work together as a team, covering level gap with ability
  • utilise correct CC, positioning, repicking agility, timed heals with perception

2) The immense amounts of numbers involved.
Team damage from one side (800.000) and Healing from the other side (700.000)
A rare sight unlikely to see in any wsg or even arathi 15 vs 15 battle.

PS: Cheers to both alliance and horde teams for this memorable clash.

The point of this thread was not bashing or a flame war inspired from other threads, just informative and to highlight 2 things,

1) If a pug consists of several decent f2ps who know what they're doing can put up a good enjoyable 10v10 battle.
Prevent stronger opposing team from killing f2p FCs for 19 mins with 10 debuffs while nuked by 6 24's.

• thumbs up to players who know their class and their role.
  • that can work together as a team, covering level gap with ability
  • utilise correct CC, positioning, repicking agility, timed heals with perception

2) The immense amounts of numbers involved.
Team damage from one side (800.000) and Healing from the other side (700.000)
A rare sight unlikely to see in any wsg or even arathi 15 vs 15 battle.

PS: Cheers to both alliance and horde teams for this memorable clash.

I agree with u.
But font forget horde had 2x 24s(Rdruid & Spriest)... 24Rdruid did 30% of the healing.
... while nuked by 5x 24s*

1)24s in alliance were 6, not 5
2) you never enter a bg if you are not premading
3) everybody know your lies
4) staying at your (ill)logic game would have been balanced if horde had 6 lvl24 healers
5) you keep being the best p2f (paid to fail) ever

here we go again...

1)The alliance had 5x 24s (CripzAvenger,Anafie,Baradin,Herbatka,Mihej)... so u lied
2)most of my bgs i entered alone... so u lied
3)cant talk for everyone like u do(...u think u are everyone)
4)Game wasnt balanced, i know that. but whats the point of that SS?... i could be here all day posting SS of horde with 5+ 24s...
5)I NEVER paid for this game :) ... i fail? i dont see that on bg´s (20/24).

I agree with u.
But font forget horde had 2x 24s(Rdruid & Spriest)... 24Rdruid did 30% of the healing.
... while nuked by 5x 24s*

here we go again...

1)The alliance had 5x 24s (CripzAvenger,Anafie,Baradin,Herbatka,Mihej)... so u lied
3)cant talk for everyone like u do(...u think u are everyone)
4)Game wasnt balanced, i know that. but whats the point of that SS?... i could be here all day posting SS of horde with 5+ 24s...
5)I NEVER paid for this game :) ... i fail? i dont see that on bg´s (20/24).

1. Incorrect u forgot to count Dasz
2. Dont know dont care
3. ^
4. He found the game to his liking, he posted it.
5. If ur not paying why are u playing 24...

[...]

here we go again...

[...]

[...]
[...]

2) good old lies
4) you can post any SS of horde with 5+ 24s, but you'll never post a SS of horde with 2+ 24s then alliance (only 2, not 4) barely winning a game... then my 5) is a logical consequence ^^

2. Dont know dont care
3. ^

lulz at 3. we should start a poll?

5. you are wasting precious keypullings... his win ratio speaks for him ^^

2. Dont know dont care
3. ^

Dasz wasnt nuking somort.
In-game friends paid it for me :) cuz im a great person.

Not going to quote u malanior but indeed my win ratio speaks for me :)
U should try to get better in alliance.

Dasz wasnt nuking somort.
In-game friends paid it for me :) cuz im a great person.

Not going to quote u malanior but indeed my win ratio speaks for me :)
U should try to get better in alliance.

1. Doesnt remove 4 lvls.
2. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee about that.

nothing special really, all french are bad.

frenchpremade_zpsaaf36de4.png

Farming 10man french premade (with 5 healers) in MoP prepatch for 100hks, fucking priceless :D Okay this is a 19s screenshot, so some might think it's off-topic, but since this thread is also relevant to bad frenchies and failed french 10man premades, I bet it fits here perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread