Ã￾DDQD Officially disbanded + good bye from Boro

hacksaw

Legend
Camael and taylorswift made up my mind. thought shit changed obviously not. i ll give u the full information so people can retake a look at what type of bracket there playing in.

So mr Happybunny himself wanted to join ÍDDQD. taylorswift wanted him in, Caemael/Nesyla didnt. you'd think this would be simple to resolve but no, no oh no no. 2 people who will gradually begin to hate one another untill it gets to the point where the shit hits the fan and one flips ect and ruins yet another one of my guilds. quite frankley, fuck you both ;-D idk why i bothered. anyways im moving on, my minds made up. inc BF3 with Sash + Eatmylol.

Bye bye shit levle 70 bracket full of elitests who lie! + bye to those i acctually liked! signing out, Boro. peace.

Camael and taylorswift made up my mind. thought shit changed obviously not. i ll give u the full information so people can retake a look at what type of bracket there playing in.

So mr Happybunny himself wanted to join ÍDDQD. taylorswift wanted him in, Caemael/Nesyla didnt. you'd think this would be simple to resolve but no, no oh no no. 2 people who will gradually begin to hate one another untill it gets to the point where the shit hits the fan and one flips ect and ruins yet another one of my guilds. quite frankley, fuck you both ;-D idk why i bothered. anyways im moving on, my minds made up. inc BF3 with Sash + Eatmylol.

Bye bye shit levle 70 bracket full of elitests who lie! + bye to those i acctually liked! signing out, Boro. peace.

Such a drammatic view of it, and such a hot head, i was talking with Wittyscrub, and things would have probably solved, in one way or another, but no.

However, wish everyone the best of luck, and those who paid to transfer, or to those who came back to the game, for you jack, another let down.

Anyway, life goes on, best of luck to you.

/popcorn.

Wait, the show's over already?

froyden is some random ( really bad player) that remade it for fun from what he told me he was doing it for shiggles so no its nothing to think about as a remake on the other hand theres still

Skey Gaming !! (Camael isnt allowed all join guysch!)

froyden is some random ( really bad player) that remade it for fun from what he told me he was doing it for shiggles so no its nothing to think about as a remake on the other hand theres still

Skey Gaming !! (Camael isnt allowed all join guysch!)

Why would i want to join o_O Frostwhisper is dead.

Holy shit 70 bracket has a lot more drama then I had originally assumed >.>

Buncha kids who think being #1 EU or #1 US or #1 world in their class means something. All it takes is one bad day, one misstep, one lost duel, and suddenly, you're not the best anymore. Get the fuck over yourself- you're here to play a game, not stand on a fucking podium.

Holy shit 70 bracket has a lot more drama then I had originally assumed >.>

Buncha kids who think being #1 EU or #1 US or #1 world in their class means something. All it takes is one bad day, one misstep, one lost duel, and suddenly, you're not the best anymore. Get the fuck over yourself- you're here to play a game, not stand on a fucking podium.

You tell em, Obama!

This is why battlenet.eu should make a age requirement of atleast 13+ of age to make guilds....

but again now Taylordog who cant break 1400 @ 85 is tryin to make his own guild, guess it cant go worse than Boros did, maybe this one will last 2 days instead of 3!??!

your just mad cause you got caught wintrading on a fucking 70 rofl , i'm 2.670 this season but yeah still = 1400 rating in your wintrading world eh? <3

please do elaborate, as far as ive seen me and Sparklys 3117 team is still there, with 100 of reports daily, aka its legit, just ask Sparkly
<
anywais remember u can alwais PM me on skype for cheap arena boost, since u seem to have a hard time making it, in this game

Users who are viewing this thread