A challenge 2.0

Gihipoxu

Legend
A challenge.

Hey guys, after accidently queuing in my off spec and then beating the r5 team without even dropping low as balance, we realized we could really use some competition. We didn't even come close to losing the last 50 games or so. After a bit of arguing and receiving some angry whispers from bad losers (90% of this bg), we decided we could put out a challenge to people who transfer to Earthen Ring. So here we go:

15k gold to the first team beating us in 2v2 arena (Will not pay to tazik shocker nubs cuz it carries. Will get atrox arena viewer). From today.

This is not some taunt to prove we are the best (although we know we are but we would like some decent teams in the cyclone bg. See screenshot below.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7825/queueh.jpg

Closest mmr is 2.2K, and most of them stop queuing to whisper us for tips and be mad at themselves right after we beat them... I hope we can get some sportive players to our realm this way, probably will make the stakes higher if people think 10k is not worth the transfer.

This does >NOT< count for teams not on Earthen Ring I'm not gonna make level 1s on ur realms to farm gold. Hope this motivates some skilled people to come here, it's not like we can lose anyways.

dbw reserved

Best 70 2v2 EU

Hope we can keep the failtrolls out this time, thanks for locking the previous bucket of crap, admins.

what about the super professional trolls that taught you how to play? did you see that video? just as competitive as 70 bracket.

Please try avoid this thread turning into an epeen flame thread. I do however encourage people to accept duels/challenges and try to enjoy arena as much as possible. This goes for any bracket, the social aspect of twinking is what in my book should be highly seated.

Best regards :),

lindenkron said:
Please try avoid this thread turning into an epeen flame thread. I do however encourage people to accept duels/challenges and try to enjoy arena as much as possible. This goes for any bracket, the social aspect of twinking is what in my book should be highly seated.

Best regards :),

The first smart post I've seen for days

are you saying that this isnt an epeen thread?

Turtlezyo said:
are you saying that this isnt an epeen thread?

No matter how much I like ur signature squirtle, this is just a challenge. Challenges arent challenging if they aren't provoking. At least thats how I see it.

Noob question time!

Btw i knew how to do this and forgot.

How do I put quotes and pictures under all my comments on forums?

I guess them clicker's master it by now, or maybe it just prove 70 bracket's fotm. Will be more then happy to challenge you guys ;>

sháwty said:
I guess them clicker's master it by now, or maybe it just prove 70 bracket's fotm. Will be more then happy to challenge you guys ;>

Yeah because resto druid/lock hasn't been around forever... Bring it

Hoodem said:
click healthstone get r1, cy@

Not enough that u cry ingame because we outplay u now u have to come QQ on forums too? Grow up kid :/

Hoodem said:
I don't even play a 70 twink. So yeah, just saying how easy it is too play at the level the current "good" 70 twinks play at, at 85, you're probably playing at around ~1500 level.
if you don't play at 70, why are you on the level 70 twink forums?

Gihipoxu said:
Not enough that u cry ingame because we outplay u now u have to come QQ on forums too? Grow up kid :/

Don't say that you outplay anyone, you're a resto druid, your job isn't harder then serving burgers at Mcdonalds, your partner on the other hand is the one who is carrying you, he does all the work. So please, stop thinking you're so good when in reality you use x3 lifeblooms and have sex with a pillar.

Hoodem said:
As far as I can see this is a free roam forum, I DO have 70's but they are on bloodlust, and I don't actively play them, so..

So u made an account specially to troll us? How sweet. It gets sadder and sadder.

claylol said:
Don't say that you outplay anyone, you're a resto druid, your job isn't harder then serving burgers at Mcdonalds, your partner on the other hand is the one who is carrying you, he does all the work. So please, stop thinking you're so good when in reality you use x3 lifeblooms and have sex with a pillar.

Does we refer to me? So now we went from retarded lock r1 with healthstone to retarded druid only using lifebloom :) Way to go kiddo. It's the retards like u that don't even have hibernate and soothe on their bars that give druids their bad rep. Go struggle some with ur 80% win like the rest of ours mirrors on 70. Posting so much here making a account just for us, proofs which irl fail is serving burgers at McDonalds and doesn't have anything better to do than cleaning trays and trying to troll people who are more successful then him.

Did i say anything about r1 locks with healthstone? Did i ever point that out in my response? No, so why go on about it?

and i didn't make an account to flame you, don't believe you're some big shot on this forum, because you're being laughed at.

claylol said:
Did i say anything about r1 locks with healthstone? Did i ever point that out in my response? No, so why go on about it?

and i didn't make an account to flame you, don't believe you're some big shot on this forum, because you're being laughed at.

Of course u didn't. 10 Posts all in our threads :/ Who gives a shit about forum reputation it's just a easy way to communicate with the 70 community lmao. Stop being butthurt and go do something useful.

Why would i be butthurt?

And don't talk to me about being useful, 70% of your posts are either flaming or you saying how good you are and everyone else suck.

Users who are viewing this thread