A Call for Playstyle Guides

Kore nametooshort said:
An intriguing thread. If I were to make a thread in the 19 guide section for tips and tricks where anyone can submit tips and good ones would be edited into the first post would you people be interested in filling it up?

yes.

tenchars.

Hallelujah!!! This is what I'm talking about!

Kore, imo, it might be most useful to have a thread for each class and to keep the threads in the 15-19 category for a while for the sake of visiblity. After there's a pretty well established base of info in any given class play thread, then "we" consolidate it into one new guide thread which goes into the guides section along with the gear guides. You might want to break out Chill and Rivalwild's posts into a new thread titled 'Class Play: Mage' or something like that.

Anybody thinking about contributing: please don't dismiss any info as too basic. Guides are for beginners.

@Veil: good point. (That could go into an overall PvP basics thread.) I've been dueling a 70 lock named Acratso and he just told me how to win. He's demo and stuns like a talented rogue. So, then he tells me to trinket the stun and pop Hand of Freedom. Bam! gg. So, Veil, expect me to come pestering you for duels soon, lol.

General Play Guides including Offense/Defense Healing and FCing could be included as well.

Users who are viewing this thread