(A) (Aerie Peaks) Read this is you have a open mind.

capnmunch said:
You know, I'd definitely be down for this, just a couple thoughts on it:

1. Are you intending it to be a guild? Cuz, uh...ftp....yeah. can't join guilds.

2. The difficulty arises in custom emotes (/em) -- ftp accounts can't do that. :(

f2p players Can use /me

Okay ive been RPing since day one on Aerie Peak, by myself. during que times, ill rp walk, at the goldshire inn, have drinks, dress into my rp clothes when im off duty, make campfires at the guru arena and make shure the fire doesnt go out etc. I even have my own room in goldshire lions pride in. Its the one right next to the one across from the stairs. Mine has pretty priest ladys.

To the creator of this post. whats your ingame name and what side are you.

if anything you can always announce in "guild chat"

i am stfuther, xvoid, and pure void. would love to join the Rpers.

xVoid said:
Okay ive been RPing since day one on Aerie Peak, by myself. during que times, ill rp walk, at the goldshire inn, have drinks, dress into my rp clothes when im off duty, make campfires at the guru arena and make shure the fire doesnt go out etc. I even have my own room in goldshire lions pride in. Its the one right next to the one across from the stairs. Mine has pretty priest ladys.

To the creator of this post. whats your ingame name and what side are you.

if anything you can always announce in "guild chat"

i am stfuther, xvoid, and pure void. would love to join the Rpers.

I didnt know you was a RPer Stfuther.Im gerrod you should know me I talk in chat alot.

Ok,Guys good news are first RP event Im planing 1-2 hours after sundays fishing torney but place is undecided and time may change but that when it is so far ,any changes I will post them.

Jdoring said:
TDy harder, I couldnt help but notice you are trying so hard in these threads, and no one cares... Hahaha

noone cares about u when u get gy camped thats why you keep geting camped ROFL

trialfarmer said:
noone cares about u when u get gy camped thats why you keep geting camped ROFL

You're trolling the wrong person honey =D He would roflstomp any p2p even Huntards but yea... most of them run off if they see him :p.

BTT:

Couldn't we do it abit earlier 'cuz I'm in EU and the fishing tourney is for me at 11 pm - 1 am so that would mean the RP even would be at 2 am/3am even though I have to get up at 4 am again :D I'd really like some sleep xD.

Jeralulz said:
You're trolling the wrong person honey =D He would roflstomp any p2p even Huntards but yea... most of them run off if they see him :p.

BTT:

Couldn't we do it abit earlier 'cuz I'm in EU and the fishing tourney is for me at 11 pm - 1 am so that would mean the RP even would be at 2 am/3am even though I have to get up at 4 am again :D I'd really like some sleep xD.

Ok, I see what I can do I forgot how late that in EU times.

trialfarmer said:
Lol rp nerds go find a gf lololol

Joke's on you, I have one and we RP together.

Can someone give me so info I want to include anybody who wants to attend but because of EU players and US players on this realm its leads to a time problem so is their a particular time in which both of the EU and US are on at the same time ?

Gerrod said:
Can someone give me so info I want to include anybody who wants to attend but because of EU players and US players on this realm its leads to a time problem so is their a particular time in which both of the EU and US are on at the same time ?

Ok since no time was giving I feel as much as I hate to do this I need a RP EU Leader / event maker since I cant do both unless somebody does have a time in which would be fine for both US and EU

Franchi said:
i prefer

[video=youtube;0nlaJ4zPbSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlaJ4zPbSI[/video]

and for the record organize this in game or don't pvp flag, just saying lots of folks LOVE a good camping opportunity like this will be if you actually pvp.

That is now since you said that a worry.

Gerrod said:
That is now since you said that a worry.

Look you have my word I'm not going to try to screw it up for you guys, but think about it, people on pve servers like nothing more than ganking some pour guy who they have outgeared/outlevled our outnumbered who has their pvp flag on.

Yeah we a probably going to keep the place we meet a secret and change it so often ,Im not to worry about other lvl 20-24 attacking us and I dont think to many lvl 85 watch this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread