¨°º¤ø„¸ <Epic>(H) Looking For Premades ¸„ø¤º°¨

B-B

Legend
<EPlC>(Us-H) is looking for Warsong Gulch premades!

The date will be discussed over ventrilo.

Rules: (any changes will be discussed between guild officers.)

Consumables allowed:

-Rumsey Rum Black Label

-Heavy Runecloth Bandage

-Food (Mutton Chop, ect) and water (Melon Juice, ect) that requires level 15 or lower and gives no buff

If a consumable is not listed here, it's not allowed.

General Rules:

-No outside buffs of any kind. If you're not queuing with a 24 Priest in your premade then you can't have Power Word: Fortitude, ect.

-No more than 2 of a class.

-No more than 2 Stealthies (Rogue/Druid)

*deleted post*

Spirestone - US

I have a pretty good (2245 health unbuffed atm) prot paladin on Black Dragonflight that I would like to do premades with people on. Add my realid (triforce343@gmail.com). Thanks

This isn't a recruitment thread Doop
<
Epic's recruitment thread is right here. We're looking for someone to premade agenst.

<Epic> Vs. <Extended Trial> , February 10th 7:30 p.m. Spirestone - US server time!

Consumables allowed:

-Possibly Mana Potion

-Possibly Greater Healing Potion

-Rumsey Rum Black Label

-Heavy Runecloth Bandage

-Food (Mutton Chop, ect) and water (Melon Juice, ect) that requires level 15 or lower and gives no buff

General Rules:

-No outside buffs of any kind. If you're not queuing with a 24 Priest in your premade then you can't have Power Word: Fortitude, ect.

Different Premade Date.

Bit offtopic but needed to ask a member of EPIC emo (resto shammy) been keeping his armory as template to give me idea how to build my resto shamman. Now noticed gear changes between full on crit stacking to about 20% ish then switching to 12% crit and stacking stamina/res gear.

Now is this switch intended for flag carrying purposes and if not, which setup usually yields better results as healer ? Im running pugs so the context might change . With honor I have grinded on my other twinks only have enough to swing one way.

Just looking for some pointers.

Thanks in advance.

LF premade agenst firetree and bravo

Good luck to both teams! Too bad I will be away that weekend
<
Hopefully I can get in on the next one!

<Epic> Vs. <Extended Trial> , February 4th 7:30 p.m. Spirestone - US server time!

Consumables allowed:

-Possibly Mana Potion

-Possibly Greater Healing Potion

-Rumsey Rum Black Label

-Heavy Runecloth Bandage

General Rules:

+6agi Monkey Cuffs and Glass Shooter in one day..
<

Not sure many can tell that tale, gratz Whyzo
<

The shooters like a 40% drop from the rare spawn, the hard part is getting the Cuffs you want.

Users who are viewing this thread