99 tanks

Right now I'd say blood DKs > prot warriors > prot paladins = guardian druids > vengeance demon hunter.

I'm not sure where brewmaster monks are at. I honestly don't know if I've ever seen any in the 99 bracket. They're always mistweaver or windwalker. But I'd imagine they're better than tank demon hunters. Demon hunters are awful in the 99 bracket due to a lack of talents.

Right now I'd say blood DKs > prot warriors > prot paladins = guardian druids > vengeance demon hunter.

I'm not sure where brewmaster monks are at. I honestly don't know if I've ever seen any in the 99 bracket. They're always mistweaver or windwalker. But I'd imagine they're better than tank demon hunters. Demon hunters are awful in the 99 bracket due to a lack of talents.
ill hit 90 today on the BM monk im leveling up to 99. REALLY good cc and movement but hits like a wet noodle. which is fine 1v1 since i can controll a fight wirh stuns. in a random pvp game my cc gets broken 100% of the time from other players. really looking forward to how much stam i can have in bg’s at 99 with the double food buff racial pandas have.

Not going to disagree, the guardian is pretty fun and when I am running with a healer its great in capture the flag (those cooldowns and extra armor can really help with the stack debuff). In pretty much every other situation I've found its not that useful especially in comparison to my holy priest. There could be an argument made about it being left alone on capture the base bgs since it can spin the flag well but honestly with holy nova undying does just as good and is just as good at surviving.

really looking forward to how much stam i can have in bg’s at 99 with the double food buff racial pandas have.

thats an interesting point, lots of stam.

The dark iron dwarf racials (http://www.wowhead.com/news=281584/...-race-racial-abilities-audio-flirts-and-jokes) look like they might be useful for 99s in general but in particular for tankish types running flags (just because you'd be very likely to have lots of debuffs). Assuming fire blood can proc stamina for tanks, that could be an interesting cool down.

425k Hp? My fury warrior is BiS geared and only has ~410k hp buffed in bgs (with 17 traits)

I didnt pay attention for race, if they flask and food buff or didnt ask what were their artifact lvl, but i saw 2 or 3 with this amount.

Hello all just throwing some input in here, i roll a blood dk and yes what everyone is saying is pretty on point. One other thing id like to say is one of a guildie made a guardian druid and for flag carring its real op, but if your quing random who knows what map you'll get!.

Hello all just throwing some input in here, i roll a blood dk and yes what everyone is saying is pretty on point. One other thing id like to say is one of a guildie made a guardian druid and for flag carring its real op, but if your quing random who knows what map you'll get!.

Users who are viewing this thread