90's Kid Nostalgia

Food - Twisted Cheetos, Kid Cuisine, Lunchables, Toaster Streudels, Count chocula cereal, prob forgot a lot.

Games -
007 Golden Eye, Ocarina of Time, Pokémon Red Version, Bomberman, Galaga, Starfox 64, Yoshi’s story, Star Wars : Rogue Squadron, Mario Party, Pokémon Stadium, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart. Prob a lot more I forgot.

TV show -
* Disclaimer : I was born in the 1997, so most of these shows are kids shows in 90s and early 2000s

Drake and Josh, Rugrats, Sabrina the teenage witch, power puff girls, tellutubbies, courage the cowardly dog, ed edd and eddy, Batman : the animated series, code lyoko, caillou, Dragon Tales, mighty morphin power rangers, teenage mutant ninja turtles, yugioh. Prob forgot a lot still
God I love all this stuff. Especially the games. I played the fuck out of the N64, mostly golden eye, starfox, ocarina of time, duke nukem, even a tiny bit of perfect dark.
perfect_dark_wallpaper.jpg

Crash bandicoot came later for me, but I still played it.
Shows: ed edd and eddy, rugrats, drake and josh.
favorite 90's foods: anything gummy- crushers, Scooby doo snacks and what not.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 134
God I love all this stuff. Especially the games. I played the fuck out of the N64, mostly golden eye, starfox, ocarina of time, duke nukem, even a tiny bit of perfect dark.
perfect_dark_wallpaper.jpg

Crash bandicoot came later for me, but I still played it.
Shows: ed edd and eddy, rugrats, drake and josh.
favorite 90's foods: anything gummy- crushers, Scooby doo snacks and what not.

Fuck I forgot gushers! How can one forget gushers..

hqdefault.jpg

I actually hated the cereal but remember spending some time on that game.

220px-Command_%26_Conquer_1995_cover.jpg

CNC was what started my video game life.. I failed the first quarter of 8th grade in two classes because i stopped doing homework when I started playing tiberian sun.

1396882775984.jpg

Baldurs gate
warcraft: orcs and humans
red alert
quake
age of empires
wolfenstien
rollercoaster tycoon
and many, many more

waking up early on saturdays to watch spiderman, good times :)

edit: shit forgot Diablo :eek:

Games:
upload_2018-4-13_20-55-37.png

upload_2018-4-13_20-56-5.png

upload_2018-4-13_20-58-48.png

upload_2018-4-13_20-59-28.png

And many more

Also, I want to ask. There was this sidescroller game, where I played as "Battery man", there were electric sparks, conveyor belts (maybe)... What was the name, if anyone played it.

looks like an overly violent, abusive childhood. But hey maybe it resonates with some people here.

Users who are viewing this thread