90 talent at 70

so we faced 2x disc priests from outland, one called Dexley and the other Luna+something else. nothing interesting about that but then we fking saw them casting HALO which is a 90 talent (7k damage btw) and Power infusion which is a lvl 75 talent. They are obviously doing something (hack,exploit). reported these and hope they get perm banned/View attachment 4777View attachment 4778

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2014-10-12 kl. 16.09.59.jpg
    Skärmavbild 2014-10-12 kl. 16.09.59.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Skärmavbild 2014-10-12 kl. 16.09.27.jpg
    Skärmavbild 2014-10-12 kl. 16.09.27.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 136
ok so I'm trying to figure out how to post better images lol, these turned out bad here. anyway, the second picture u can clearly see Luna casting Halo and 1st pic Dexley has Power infusion up but its not that visible.

Yeah they'll get banned, idiotic to use that in PvP where everyone already reports people who happen to get two crits out of three instead of one crit out of three when the crit chance says 33%, LOL HAX OMG REPORT.

Saw it in 20-24 bgs as well. Heard it was a bug and that you can download addons that help you get this bug.

Got wrathed for 18k on my holy pala by a feral with HoTW, like holy isnt bad enough already D:

I can't imagine that blizzard would ban talent exploiters individually. They will probably all get banned in the next big ban wave.

i couldnt imagine that blizz was so fucking stupid that if you typed a simple chat command to learn your talents instead of clicking it would skip the level req, you didnt even need an addon FAIL BLIZZ

i couldnt imagine that blizz was so fucking stupid that if you typed a simple chat command to learn your talents instead of clicking it would skip the level req, you didnt even need an addon FAIL BLIZZ

Please get off twinkinfo.

Users who are viewing this thread