90-99 Armory List??

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my toons are still in progress:
91 Combat Rogue: Syvretxl @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft
Things to do: Upgrade helm 1x, Upgrade mace to full, buy another mace and upgrade to full
Do ... do ... DON'T do that!

Weapon-DPS doesn't scale that good. I simmed my rogue alot over the last weeks. As a combat weapons scale a bit better than as assa or sub but still not good enough. And why 91 and not 99?

But it isn't :) ... my answer above yours is wrong, too. My twink rogue finally hit 99 yesterday. Did some simulationcraft before and after hitting 99. For my current gear, those are the stat weights (and the reason, why i'm not wearing the warlords crafted daggers, eventhough i have them.):

Assassination (Item-Level 620):
______________Agi__Wdps__AP__Mastery__Crit__Mult__Vers__Haste__WOHdps_
Scale Factors___4.70__4.30__4.25__1.80___1.75__1.71__1.58___1.46___1.31_

Ranking: Agi > Wdps ~= AP > Mastery > Crit > Mult > Vers > Haste > WOHdps

Subtlety (Item-Level 620)
______________Wdps__Agi__AP__Mult__Mastery__Crit__Vers__Haste__WOHdps_
Scale Factors____5.15__5.12_4.04_2.36__1.85____1.74__1.70__1.58____1.18_

Ranking: Wdps ~= Agi > AP > Mult > Mastery > Crit ~= Vers > Haste > WOHdps

!!! Keep in mind that those are pve weights, multistrike and crit is worse in pvp because of their reduced effects. (Crit only inc. dmg bei 150%, not 200% and multistrike only procs once not twice.)

The only things which should be used are "tools", set-bonus for a 30sec vanish or evasion and stuff like that. You will lose dps ofc but you can do something others can't. So it's not wrong to use some old stuff funwise but if you are going to maximize the efficiency than you have to go with 600+ on every slot. Agility scales just to good to be left out.

Honestly just dont want to level another two characters to 99 ;)
And thanks for the tip on the weapon upgrades :)
Speaking of old sets should I be using them on my rogue or?
99 takes only a couple of hours and it is not worth it staying at 91. There is not a single reason.
"old sets"? I would not cause of dps-loss. The only thing i would use .. but dintn test it, would be fang of the fathers. agi got nerfed but the 5cp still work. haven't seen any tests so far.
Fangs of the Father - Achievement - World of Warcraft

Thanks for your work, Claspara. Could you edit my entry please. My monk is 99, not 96. And she is a Brewmaster / Mistweaver, not brew only. Thank you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread