85 Rogues?

Thx for posting my rogue /Frannie :)

I havent fixed the chest since patch, after that iam full best in slot for pve :)

@ Frannie, Which chest do you need for BiS? Is it the 440 chest that drops off of rare mobs or some chest i don't know of?
And you're welcome for the post, love your rogue <3

Close, but might want to address that retarded amount of hit. 27% is total. total overkill for combat.

Besides, assassination is better anyway.
i know ASSI is better, and no 27 % white hit cap is the best in PvE i test on dummy as combat as haste / crit / mastery / hit / max AP, and HIT was the best.

I normly dont play combat.

i know ASSI is better, and no 27 % white hit cap is the best in PvE i test on dummy as combat as haste / crit / mastery / hit / max AP, and HIT was the best.

I normly dont play combat.

Hit wasn't good then, at it sure as hell isn't good now. The reason is simple. The largest reason for a rogue to go for hit in cataclysm was to reach the spell hitcap. since capping hit and expertise provides that, you don't even need to (and you wouldn't need more than 15% hit anyway). So, would you rather get a stat that benefits less than all of your damage (only affecting white attacks, so hit), or get something that affects your other spells (haste = more auto attacks, faster energy regen, crit = higher damage on everything and more combo points, mastery = double damage from auto attacks more often, more combo points).

Oh wait, this is from you, where dummy dpsing is the pinnacle of theorycrafting that is ever possible. I'm sure I already explained why this isn't true. So carry on.

Hit wasn't good then, at it sure as hell isn't good now. The reason is simple. The largest reason for a rogue to go for hit in cataclysm was to reach the spell hitcap. since capping hit and expertise provides that, you don't even need to (and you wouldn't need more than 15% hit anyway). So, would you rather get a stat that benefits less than all of your damage (only affecting white attacks, so hit), or get something that affects your other spells (haste = more auto attacks, faster energy regen, crit = higher damage on everything and more combo points, mastery = double damage from auto attacks more often, more combo points).

Oh wait, this is from you, where dummy dpsing is the pinnacle of theorycrafting that is ever possible. I'm sure I already explained why this isn't true. So carry on.

Since i tested on every boss in DS 10 HC on my rogue as combat and the white hit cap is fuccking retarded overpowered, it is my top dmg and for every white it i can get extra mastery hit.

I got alot more dps from it, and i play ASSI now so i cant care less.

Users who are viewing this thread