85 ilvls exploiting ANY BFA M0 dungs(except underrot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't we see the euro ppl we saw with this b4 get banned?

what are we betting re this
bans?
later nerfs and no worse repercussions after a month of bracket bein all fucked up?

Last edited:
Bans for what? Some people found a funny way to get high level items on a low level character. It will be gone once Korrak ends. Why bother fixing it now?

Here we go again, I think I remember the OP from the last time too(vehemently against this stuff). I wonder how they found this glitch. Surprised this thread hasn't blown up with views yet, Wowhead usually picks up quickly on this stuff too nowadays, maybe because its in russian? I sincerely doubt they will ban for this, they rarely do. Instead, I expect it either gets grandfathered or a lvl requirement like usual. Maybe if an individual gets reported enough they will get their items removed and/or a short ban, with the unlikely chance of it being grandfathered.

Edit: Theres a :NotLikeThis: like? Oh thats cool they added a ton of emotes.

Last edited:
As I said 99% of the players base and blizzard don't care one bit about low lvl pvp.
Someone used lvl 50 items in a low lvl battleground... Probably less than a thousand players will ever play in those BGs.

It will get fixed when they start lvl boosting because that actually cost blizzard money that otherwise could've gone to lvl boosts.

Likelihood of this getting nerfed soon seems real high once reported, like probably more so than the artifact stuff weapons. Don't think it will take a bellular video for them to deal with it. Whether they'll fix it properly is a different matter tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread