85 Fire mage

Snack

Salty
So are lvl 85 fire mages viable in PvE and/or in PvP?

And if anyone could throw me a chardev of a BiS PvP geared fire mage, it would be awesome :)

Nice :D

And as for the gear, is it full 450ilvl Windwool gear? If so, what gear could I gather untill I have full windwool, as it, from understanding, is quite a job to gather full Windwool

most ppl is aiming for 61 resi and 23 power, balanced stats is better than one stat stacked into oblivion.. well that is for survival.
but it allso depends a bit on the comp and playstyle.
Why that specific number?

You want Cataclysmic gear anywhere you cannot get a MoP item with a gem slot.

Also get the MoP weapons and trinkets.

You want Cataclysmic gear anywhere you cannot get a MoP item with a gem slot.

Also get the MoP weapons and trinkets.
Thank you!

But as far as I can see, the only MoP item with a gem slot is a head item?

And a more general question, when I have reached the desired amount of PvP resi and power, 61% and 23% here, would my state priority look like this:

Int > crit > haste > mastery > hit?

Thank you!

And a more general question, when I have reached the desired amount of PvP resi and power, 61% and 23% here, would my state priority look like this:

Int > crit > haste > mastery > hit?
dont aim for specific % or anyhting do as flippers said. as for the rest of the stats i dont really know.

Thank you!

Well you can get the belt buckle which allows you to add a socket. Also if you pick up blacksmithing you can add a socket to the bracers (and maybe gloves? i don't remember).

Alright thanks alot! Really useful answers :)

Just out of curiousity, are lvl 80 fire mages (I really like fire spec), good aswell? And is it the same for gearing, get MoP items with gem slots, and rest is wrathful?

Alright thanks alot! Really useful answers :)

Just out of curiousity, are lvl 80 fire mages (I really like fire spec), good aswell? And is it the same for gearing, get MoP items with gem slots, and rest is wrathful?

not shure about this, but i think a full bis 80 firemage can do the same dps as a bis 85.
from what i have seen on the 80 vids, when pve geared they be sick. dno bout pvp

Users who are viewing this thread