85 BiS Hunter

The leather mop head & gloves are debatable, because you lose 5% agil bonus for breaking mail specialization, especially if you run with alch/engi. They are alot easier to aquire though but you get more agil with these 2

Wyrmstalker's Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft
Wyrmstalker's Headguard - Item - World of Warcraft

and the heroic ring

thanks to Baelo@twinkinfo, he made a BiS chardev for a MM hunter

CHRISTERFA - Profiler - World of Warcraft

Run chain in arenas/scope bgs

Dont worry about it tho your're a hunter so anything will work out

The leather mop head & gloves are debatable, because you lose 5% agil bonus for breaking mail specialization, especially if you run with alch/engi. They are alot easier to aquire though but you get more agil with these 2

Wyrmstalker's Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft
Wyrmstalker's Headguard - Item - World of Warcraft

and the heroic ring

thanks to Baelo@twinkinfo, he made a BiS chardev for a MM hunter

CHRISTERFA - Profiler - World of Warcraft

Run chain in arenas/scope bgs

Dont worry about it tho your're a hunter so anything will work out

maybe you right, but I have not found too many people to boost me / or to help me in DS10 HC =D ,
but thanks anyway for the advice.

It does look pretty sweet... wait alchemy gets the extra 320 stats buff when you drink an elixir right? same as the leatherworking enchant that grants 320 agi :s now i dont know why i bothered leveling LW.
Thanks for the reply!

alch flask gives you the 320 buff if you use it in a bg, cant remember how mutch it is out of bg's.. the buff stays on when you enter arena tho.

Ahh okay, well i'm interested in bgs mostly so alchemy is way better than LW. However in WoD i think the engineering goodies will not be restricted to engineers only which means alch + LW will probably be the best combo. I'll wait before i drop a proff...

Users who are viewing this thread