81 is fire

Veechard

Legend
81 twinks have amazing secondary stats (my mage has 50% crit unbuffed, 35% haste and 15% mastery. Also 480 int engineering glove enchant, 500 int power torrent weapon enchant, 1500 SP on use trinket, 900 haste proccing trinket which is like 25% more haste, arcane power for 20% damage increase, when I interrupt someone another 15% damage increase, and another 12% haste when I use arcane missles from 2 piece ICC tier)

It's nutty and Def puts up a great fight against even 84 twinks that Stam stack.

Queue times are great too cuz of 81-84 bg levelers and other twinks

Highly recommend bracket for cata. And maybe back to 80s in mists with the 409 IL Boe gear avail

81 twinks have amazing secondary stats (my mage has 50% crit unbuffed, 35% haste and 15% mastery. Also 480 int engineering glove enchant, 500 int power torrent weapon enchant, 1500 SP on use trinket, 900 haste proccing trinket which is like 25% more haste, arcane power for 20% damage increase, when I interrupt someone another 15% damage increase, and another 12% haste when I use arcane missles from 2 piece ICC tier)

It's nutty and Def puts up a great fight against even 84 twinks that Stam stack.

Queue times are great too cuz of 81-84 bg levelers and other twinks

Highly recommend bracket for cata. And maybe back to 80s in mists with the 409 IL Boe gear avail
Very nice!! i know a few people in the 81-84 bracket have been posting recently that bg q times are 40+ minutes most days and during speak times as well... Hoping blizz finally fixes all their issues so all the twink brackets have a little more things to do than scheduled raids/pvp events! Cheers

Very nice!! i know a few people in the 81-84 bracket have been posting recently that bg q times are 40+ minutes most days and during speak times as well... Hoping blizz finally fixes all their issues so all the twink brackets have a little more things to do than scheduled raids/pvp events! Cheers

I have never waited over 20 minutes however I queue on evenings not on Tuesday, and sometimes on weekends. There are definitely good days and bad days to queue tho. But when you can get in, it's super fun games. 81 arcane just shreds

Users who are viewing this thread