80s Raid Team

Waves

Grandfathered
As some of you may have heard, for weeks now I've been putting together a level 80 raid group on the Alliance side. We have almost a full 25 man roster and hope to expand! We raid every Friday @ 9pm EST, and will accept any class/spec but right now we are really pushing to find a couple more ranged damage dealers. You can contact me with my btag: Sirboss#1644 or send an in-game mail to Ratio-Ursin. We expect our raiders to attend regularly (unless, of course, some real life event occurs), and to itemize their gear to their greatest potential. As such, we like to keep a friendly, easy-going, and humorous raid environment. Also, we expect our raiders to be able to take constructive criticism and address whatever may need to be adjusted. Our goals are to finish ICC 25m heroic, Ulduar 25m Hardmode, and hopefully move onto Cataclysm raids such as Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands, etc. Hope to see you there, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

My character can be found at: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Ratio/advanced

80s DPS SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dXY1npjDYD8O0lEn4vY2D2aLn9T_S_R8r4zYA58iYn4/edit#gid=0

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably wont make it on april 10th, but eventually.

You should really try the LFG recruitment section of the forums.

i wish i didnt level my war passed 80 >< maby i'll level another one. cause i reaalllyyyyy wanna play fury

As some of you may have heard, for weeks now I've been putting together a level 80 raid group on the Alliance side. We have almost a full 25 man roster and hope to expand! We raid every Friday @ 8pm EST, and will accept any class/spec but right now we are really pushing to find a couple more ranged damage dealers. You can contact me with my btag: Sirboss#1644 or send an in-game mail to Shàdøwcràft-Ursin. We expect our raiders to attend regularly (unless, of course, some real life event occurs), and to itemize their gear to their greatest potential. As such, we like to keep a friendly, easy-going, and humorous raid environment. Also, we expect our raiders to be able to take constructive criticism and address whatever may need to be adjusted. Our goals are to finish ICC 25m heroic, Ulduar 25m Hardmode, and hopefully move onto Cataclysm raids such as Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands, etc. Our next raid is Friday April 10th at 8pm. Hope to see you there, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

My character can be found at: Shàdøwcràft @ Ursin - Community - World of Warcraft

When you guys are raiding, do you use your 400 ilvl boes? I understand it might be required to do any good in To4W and all the Cata raids, but do you use it in wotlk raids too?

When you guys are raiding, do you use your 400 ilvl boes? I understand it might be required to do any good in To4W and all the Cata raids, but do you use it in wotlk raids too?

For a lot of the classes raiding ilvl 400+ MoP blues are BiS, however we do encourage our raiders to itemize to the best of their potential. Most of our 2hand melee dps do have Shadowmourne, it really depends on what they think is best, and if not, we encourage them to change.

Still LF more. Cleared Naxx 25, ICC 10m Norm, ICC 10m Heroic, ICC 25m Norm, ICC 25m Heroic. Add Sirboss#1644 or Geodox#1328

Cleared ICC (all difficulties), Naxx (All difficulties), Ulduar (All Difficulties), Ruby Sanctum, Onyxia's Lair. It was a lot of fun working with you guys! Hope to continue working with you guys in the future!

Cleared ICC (all difficulties), Naxx (All difficulties), Ulduar (All Difficulties), Ruby Sanctum, Onyxia's Lair. It was a lot of fun working with you guys! Hope to continue working with you guys in the future!

you guys gonna still do 80 raiding? and any of you do 85s or anything?

Cleared ICC 10m Normal tonight, went great. Raiding again Friday, July 3rd @9pm EST. Again, add me on bnet if interested: Sirboss#1644. Willing to carry fresh 80s as long as they are willing to listen to strats/mechanics.

Hey I'm interested in this. Is there any way you guys can restrict the WoD greens? I'd really want to do it in just WotLK gear/chants. Looking for 25m heroic with a smaller group, no ICC buff. Like semi challenging content again. I actually never done Ulduar and was hoping to get into Ulduar and experience it, without it being faceroll. I've cleared all of ICC when it was relevant and know most fights on heroic. Let me know if that's something you guys like to do. I could play fire mage or I'd like to heal and work toward legendary Ulduar mace :D

Hey I'm interested in this. Is there any way you guys can restrict the WoD greens? I'd really want to do it in just WotLK gear/chants. Looking for 25m heroic with a smaller group, no ICC buff. Like semi challenging content again. I actually never done Ulduar and was hoping to get into Ulduar and experience it, without it being faceroll. I've cleared all of ICC when it was relevant and know most fights on heroic. Let me know if that's something you guys like to do. I could play fire mage or I'd like to heal and work toward legendary Ulduar mace :D

We're down with all of the above you listed with the exception of the WotLK exclusive gear/enchants. We run these raids to experience as closely as possible to how it was "back in the day" when they were current, however times have indeed changed and the game has definitely evolved, and so we do allow items that are not Wrath exclusive. Naturally, I've been observing the effect they've been having in our raid environment, and thus far after months, I haven't come across any enchants or items that drastically differentiate the experience; if an item of such description does however make an appearance in the raid, I can assure you it will be prohibited :D. Everything else you expressed your interest in is definitely something I can see us doing! Please contact me if you have any other questions! PS: If you do indeed roll a healer and want the legendary Ulduar mace, I strongly suggest you run it outside our raid environment as it is a very desirable item for many of our healers. However, if I'm told in advance, I'm sure I could convince them to allow you to get the fragments of Val'anyr during raid.

As some of you may have heard, for weeks now I've been putting together a level 80 raid group on the Alliance side. We have almost a full 25 man roster and hope to expand! We raid every Friday @ 9pm EST, and will accept any class/spec but right now we are really pushing to find a couple more ranged damage dealers. You can contact me with my btag: Sirboss#1644 or send an in-game mail to Ratio-Ursin. We expect our raiders to attend regularly (unless, of course, some real life event occurs), and to itemize their gear to their greatest potential. As such, we like to keep a friendly, easy-going, and humorous raid environment. Also, we expect our raiders to be able to take constructive criticism and address whatever may need to be adjusted. Our goals are to finish ICC 25m heroic, Ulduar 25m Hardmode, and hopefully move onto Cataclysm raids such as Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands, etc. Hope to see you there, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

My character can be found at: Ratio @ Ursin - Community - World of Warcraft

80s DPS SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dXY1npjDYD8O0lEn4vY2D2aLn9T_S_R8r4zYA58iYn4/edit#gid=0

Does this guild/team still exist? I have a few people interested.

Users who are viewing this thread