80 Twink Guild/Group forming on Darkspear-US

Twiztid7652 said:
so what would be a good realm to xfer my 80 too?? im not geared but im gonna start.

apply at anomalous on us-draenor if you want to join an already established raiding guild that only uses tier appropriate gear in raids. we've just recently cleared naxx but have a bit longer in there to gear up before moving into normal then heroic ulduar and so on. so if the raiding aspect sounds fun, hit us up and apply. and im sure youd also be able to find an arena partner within the guild or just on the server. we also have wintergrasp nearly every time (ive never lost a WG ive qued for) so its an ez way to grind honor and/or kill horde

or you can take a chance on this rando guild

sanit you're aids for making me retype that

and you stilllllll havent sent me what happened in that thread we talked aboot

p.s you might want to edit your OP and make it a bit better if you want to attract people and grow.

for starters, battlegrounds? unless you find another guild to do rbgs against, xp off bgs dont pop.

as for raids...are you just facerolling naxx/uld/toc/icc in 277 gear you get from pug runs with 85s? or are you going back and progressing through in tier appropriate gear? do you plan on forming 25ms? what classes/specs do you already have and which classes/specs are you currently recruiting? do you have a website or vent? etcetcetc. if you really want to set up a guild you should be a bit more prepared and organized imo. but hey, its all up to ya.

Holy fucking shit. I wasn't telling anyone to transfer over. I simply told them to come make a character and talk to me if they are interested.

If administrator sees this. Will you please just delete this thread. I'd rather it not be used just for those failures to promote their shitty guild.

Gwastank said:
Holy fucking shit. I wasn't telling anyone to transfer over. I simply told them to come make a character and talk to me if they are interested.

Gwastank said:
If administrator sees this. Will you please just delete this thread. I'd rather it not be used just for those failures to promote their shitty guild.

you're a fucking idiot. i wasnt telling people to avoid joining/talking to you or putting your guild down - i just told the truth. i told one person where he can xfer to an already established guild, while im also making sound suggestions that you can add to the OP if you are really interested in starting a raiding and/ or pvp guild. "hey derp-a-derp here, thinking of making a guld wiff my buttbuds, come talk ef interzstd" is a shitty ad. if you add certain things like i suggested you give potential guild members a whole lot better idea of what to expect, w/o searching you out in game and w/o you having to talk to each individual potential member. it's much better to create a central thread holding all the info you think is pertinent, and then people can ask any other questions in the thread (or in game if they prefer that method). best of luck to the uss failboat though - you certainly have a great attitude and a level head

Users who are viewing this thread