80 pvp balance?

Scarcity

Legend
I'm thinking about lvling my 70 holy pally to 80 to start doing 80 pvp with my 85 arena partners. I really wanted to know what balance is like in this bracket? do you get 1 shot by frost mages ect...

on a side note how long are 2s ques?

Scarcity said:
I'm thinking about lvling my 70 holy pally to 80 to start doing 80 pvp with my 85 arena partners. I really wanted to know what balance is like in this bracket? do you get 1 shot by frost mages ect...

on a side note how long are 2s ques?

If you thought 70 was imba then wait till you see 80

Jeego said:
If you thought 70 was imba then wait till you see 80

so rogues kill you in a stun lock, mages kill you in a deep freeze and your hp goes between 100% and 10% every other gcd? did i mention i'm resi capped lawl.

But srsly how bad is it, and do some classes just beat everything else aka mages at 70?

Scarcity said:
so rogues kill you in a stun lock, mages kill you in a deep freeze and your hp goes between 100% and 10% every other gcd? did i mention i'm resi capped lawl.

But srsly how bad is it, and do some classes just beat everything else aka mages at 70?

every class has very high burst and arcane mages are better than frost at this lvl oddly enough but you will see why if you lvl

when you say high burst, how high are we talking?? 70 is basically 30% of someone max hp per gcd.

The burst is so high I lose to Double ret teams that break Repent and don't HoJ the healer.

Oddly enough we have a 60% Win ratio vs them.

Hammer of wrath does 20-35k Damage depending on your gear and your enemy's gear

Exorcism does 20-25k

Templar's Verdict does 18-30k in full bis gear youll have 98% additional Damage as holy damage so thats like 60k damage in a TV.

This bracket is insanely bursty.

Yea i got a feral druid , not good geared at all and doing insane crits 25K's 15k's constant mangles .... don't rlly think it's balanced ubt yea is 70 ? is 60 ? is 19 ? is 85 ? xD

85s prolly one of the most imba just b/c all the crazy damage flying around...but fuck it, its so fun

80 is balanced and not if you can manage you damage intake well then you shall own but if not you will be facedown

for 85's i don't do Bg's much but arenas are Balanced i guess you can say but my pala i usally have 100-150k+ damage then everybody else because my how hard palas can dps burst

chris6969 said:
So what do people twink in this bg? 80 twinks or 84 twinks? and how are hunters? and where would i find some example links for some

84s are rare

hunters are pretty good at 80 if you can stand back and range, just like 70. under pressure they can go down pretty easily tho

Users who are viewing this thread