80 Ele Shaman

Tooh87

Legend
I completely winged the gear set up that I have, and I'm sure I'm missing something(s) somewhere. The reforging could probably be tweaked, and I'm not sure if I should use a secondary stat epic gem over the int one. I went for 100% mastery because I figured it'd probably be the best route, but I honestly dont know for certain. Any critique would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bawd @ Emerald Dream - Community - World of Warcraft

Edit: Oh, and maybe take a look at my xmog and see if there's anything that might blend better. Kind of hard to match so many different armor types.

Last edited by a moderator:
Copy the shammy in my sig. Dps without Glyph of lightning bolt on the run right here below. I've tried all different gems, enchants, talents and pieces of gear i could find on wowhead and the setup Volt is currently wearing is the highest dps setup i've come across.

Rng is rng and you can score much higher or lower average and peak dps than this, but sims are sims and if i don't rely on hard math then i might as well ask Donald Duck what to wear.

20130203-2wps-14kb.jpg

Nice, thanks for the reply. I was using Hexu's for a while, but was on the fence about it because I don't currently have enough gem slots to activate the meta. I'll prob hold off on it until I can get a third gem slot. I don't have Finkle's Twinkle available as I was running enh prior to this and took the waist instead. Any suggestion on which ring to use instead? Might be a while before I can get the 277 ring as most pugs wont let me go along with them.

Once again, thanks for the reply and armory link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasper ring of the feverflare. Hexu's with a burning meta is worth something along the lines of 1-2k dps so grab what ever crap ring you can get a hold of as long as it has a socket.

Try a GM ticket to change the quest reward. And try openraid.us for icc25hc runs. It's true most people are clueless in /2 but raid organizers on that site are usually well aware on how powerful a 80 twink is.

Users who are viewing this thread