[80 Arena] No more 81-84s

Aelobin

DK Twink (80 / 85 / 101)
Those of you who have been doing 80 arenas will have no doubt noticed that players above level 80 (and below 85) could queue into them.

My guildmate got an error whenever he tried to create an arena team on his level 83, so he opened a ticket asking why he couldn't and whether or not it would be fixed.

The response he got was that only 70s, 80s and 85s were meant to be able to queue for arenas. The system was apparently bugged and has since been fixed.

I haven't verified this yet and the GM could have just been talking nonsense, but I thought it was pretty important to post about this should it be true.

EDIT: Seems like the original GM was talking out their arse. A second ticket revealed that it isn't "bugged", so it will be staying as it is.

you can't create arena teams past said level, but if you make it at 70/80 and level you're still in it

unless they fixed it

dartofblue said:
you can't create arena teams past said level, but if you make it at 70/80 and level you're still in it

Yeh we knew that you couldn't create a team unless you were 70, 80 or 85. But those players that were still in a team after levelling could still queue into the 80 arenas. The GM said that this was a bug and has been fixed so that only 70s, 80s and 85s can do arena now.

Again, not had had chance to test, but great news if it's true imo.

"brings in 70 section"

Yay, no more 71 DK's crutching on double archae axes xD

Another friend of mine (amg I have more than 1?!) says he was against some higher levels in the last few days. So either this isn't live yet, or it's another case of "GM doesn't have a clue what they're talking about"... which seem to be getting more and more common.

when do gms ever know what their talking aboot

Falkor said:
when do gms ever know what their talking aboot

You just put the cherry on my day good sir

I'm afraid it's bad news. Opened a second ticket to find out what's going on and they replied saying it isn't a bug, so it will be staying as it is. Sorry for getting your hopes up but like we all guessed, it was another case of "GM doesn't know what they're talking about".

Users who are viewing this thread