80 advice

Auties

Legend
Im new to 80 twinking. What is OP and what isnt? Can I get a shadow priest gear link too? There seems to only be healings ones on the best in slot thread

Okay to ignore the bad trollin.:

Mages are extremely overpowered, and can kill 85' pretty easy.. (atleast most classes)

Go check out my thread: http://www.twinkinfo...-best-in-slots/

For chardev.

A shadow priest is very good and can do BIG crits with 3orbs up..

The horde totally dominate BG's. atleast EU.. So unless you wanna help balancing things, make an alliance.. But that would also make you get farmed alot..

On your way to 80 you should cap Justice points and honor

- If you're EU and decide to twink 80, hit me up in Bg's.. Im the DK named Oliks.

dont forget the 11k spaming hemo rogues or "im cool 70k hp 20k deathstrike" blood dks

edit: on 1100 resi

What 80 blood dk have 70k health? And thankfully the Deathstrikes will be nerphed next patch..

Nevertheless .. What ever way you put it.. Mage is most overpowered class atm.

-On my mage i have critted 70k on full wratfull geared ret pala.. Yes i was in arcane and 30% damage buff thing.. But still..

But please just dont roll mage... Already a ton of them and 90% of them are badds...

If you wanna stand out, make something that isnt seen alot, like a warlock perhaps and make yourself noticeable.. that will give rep..

Thank you Oliks, would you rather have a warlock, druid, or hunter as an 80 twink? In terms of damage output and cc's. I have these but I don't know which one to level.

Thank you Oliks, would you rather have a warlock, druid, or hunter as an 80 twink? In terms of damage output and cc's. I have these but I don't know which one to level.

Well...

Feral druid n' moonkins have a good damage output, but are rather squishy ( atleast that is how i feel, when i go against them). cause they only have 1 knockback and roots disappear so fast, because the damage is so much higher than it should be, with all the mastery.

There is alot of hunters, atleast on alliance and they're all pretty bad exept 1, which name i cant remember.. So i know they can be good, but you really gotta know how to play them.. They have a good burst, but without Aspect of the Fox they have very low mobility, since its not hard to follow them around when they use Deterence..

I would love to see more(if not just A) warlock in bg's.. I see a few pop up, with 20k hp, ones in a while.. Warlocks eally are the underdogs of the bracket, but i believe they would be able to get really good, and if the rumors of blizzard removing mastery for 80's in MoP follow through, i believe they will become very good..

They have a good CC, and are really great for premades, if they just do as they're supposed to, which is stay behind group, and dot and CC people who come to close..

Where is my rep?!?!

You're to scared to do BG's!! PM me your real ID, then you can join premades.. (not that its very important as horde, but it still makes a difference)

I play a shadow priest, they´re pretty decent at 80, mainly because of epicness of dispell spam.

And crits with 3 Shadow Orbs can probably go up to 60k if you´re in Cataclysm gear, highest I´ve had in WotLK gear was 52k, but normally 30k crits.

Either way shadow priest can be fun if YOU´RE A HORDE.

IM MAD.

Warlocks are awesome, when i played i rarely lost to a mage in a 1v1 situation, and played rank 1 2s as lock sham, very nice playstyle in afflic :)

Users who are viewing this thread