US 8 second stun wep pre-patch giveaway

Hey all! After lurking for a bit, I decided with pre-patch coming to do a giveaway with some of the mats I hoarded since the level squish was announced. In the event that the trial account caps at 15+ or if you just want to twink around lvl 15, I have enough resources to make exactly 14 Dark Iron Pulverizers, as they can be scaled down to said level with Relics of the Past. Idk if anybody is even interested in a statless weapon based on a gimmick, but I figured its obscure effect and acquisition would catch some attention. Just leave a reply if you want one and I'll come through when the patch drops.

I'm Alliance on the US realm Cenarius. Hopefully that doesn't conflict with trading, and thanks again for making such an insightful community!

Edit: Just hopped on the PTR and realized not everything is Relic Scalable. Big oops. Still giving away the now mediocre hammers, hopefully this thread wasn't a complete dud Dx

Last edited:
It looks like the 21 req level will be grandfathered when the patch drops, as it requires 50 after crafting on PTR so I'll make them now. If anyone is ever in the neighborhood (US Cenarius) just lmk :)

Users who are viewing this thread