EU+US 8.2.5 testing and discussion

No. Why would that change?

I inadvertently tested this with Ashlander. I forgot my 39 warrior had xp turned off still and our arena que didnt pop until I turned it back on.
pretty much sounds like all the “capped” accounts(20,110 legion and 120 bfa) will get more use out of this than xp off twinks. in theory all xp off players would be in the same bracket all the time but would be relegated to the lowest party members level if im not mistaken? we could all decide on a bracket or rotate through the lower levels so some people get to play their toons on certain nights?
i understand no gems/enchants on the scaled down party members but what about weapons with a built in proc? can the scaled down players use consumables?

prett much sounds like all the “capped” accounts(20,110 legion and 120 bfa) will get more use out of this than xp off twinks. in theory all xp off players would be in the same bracket all the time but would be relegated to the lowest party members level if im not mistaken? we could all decide on a bracket or rotate through the lower levels so some people get to play their toons on certain nights?
essentially you could, I suppose. All the brackets could come together and scale down to 19s or whatever. But as you move up through the brackets, you lose more and more people. And at this point, I'm not convinced that folks who chose, say, 70s would have any interest in 19s. If they did, they'd have a 19 by now.

i understand no gems/enchants on the scaled down party members but what about weapons with a built in proc? can the scaled down players use consumables?
weapon procs are disabled. No idea about consumables as I haven't been in a BG since the patch (too busy with brewfest/quest replays) but someone else might be able to answer that. I would assume they can. But I also assumed their enchants would work, sooooooo I dunno

Users who are viewing this thread