8.2.5 Party-Sync "Replay Rewards" Repository

Wonder what would take longer as an Alliance cloth user; finishing the Stonetalon Mountains quest chain for the disappointment of the cloth helm not upgrading at all, or grinding quest replays for a chance at an uncommon hat with secondaries.

Wonder what would take longer as an Alliance cloth user; finishing the Stonetalon Mountains quest chain for the disappointment of the cloth helm not upgrading at all, or grinding quest replays for a chance at an uncommon hat with secondaries.
I think the cloth helms from the quests chests are now bis for pure f2ps if they cant get the stm helm to go epic. (Obtainable bis, obvs fel is still best if you have it)

Even then idk what the stats are on the stm helm, might not even be good as epic with no secondaries

I think the cloth helms from the quests chests are now bis for pure f2ps if they cant get the stm helm to go epic. (Obtainable bis, obvs fel is still best if you have it)

Even then idk what the stats are on the stm helm, might not even be good as epic with no secondaries

I have the un-upgraded uncommon (green) quest reward from Stonetalon Mountains on my Starter Edition Alliance Warlock, it has 5 INT & 8 STA. Have to ask Tricks about the epic version, he has one on his Alliance Warlock.

I have the un-upgraded uncommon (green) quest reward from Stonetalon Mountains on my Starter Edition Alliance Warlock, it has 5 INT & 8 STA. Have to ask Tricks about the epic version, he has one on his Alliance Warlock.
if memory serves correct the new quest chest helms are 5/8 and have 2 crit 5 haste

if memory serves correct the new quest chest helms are 5/8 and have 2 crit 5 haste

Looking over @Sin'dor's list, it seems the secondaries vary with each class, but generally it's 7 secondary stats that the quest reward doesn't have. 5/8 most likely translated to 9/13 much like all chestpiece stats.

Epic cloth stonetalon helm is 8 int 13 stam

upload_2019-9-27_16-34-7.png

Last edited:
I actually finally did! I can confirm every drop for druid so far except astral staff and lacquered carving.

I got an astral staff to drop 3 times in one day on my level 7 Druid

Notice anything different boys.......
upload_2019-9-27_20-22-27-png.13222
Not gonna' lie... that's a good look on ya', @icehawk. :cool:

Though it sits a bit funky on the back. But this sort of swag is worth looking a bit dorky when not in action......
You could always use an addon to "unsheath" your weapon whenever possible. ;)

I got an astral staff to drop 3 times in one day on my level 7 Druid
Good to know... have you been farming a lot? Does it seem like you can still get everything while at that low of a level?

Good to know... have you been farming a lot? Does it seem like you can still get everything while at that low of a level?
the weapons are spec specific. I've gotten half a dozen of the resto ones, the feral one and the guardian one. Just never got the astral because I'm too stupid to play balance. But yeah, it seems like everything is obtainable.

Looking over @Sin'dor's list, it seems the secondaries vary with each class, but generally it's 7 secondary stats that the quest reward doesn't have. 5/8 most likely translated to 9/13 much like all chestpiece stats.
I might have some good news for you.

I found this while rare hunting in Azshara.

hood.jpg

turban.jpg

I just finished decking out my level 1 warlock in full (ilvl 10) felsoul gear. With one epic (ilvl 13) quest reward. I have everything from the list drop except the Dull Onyx Band (ring). Had to change my loot spec to get some of the items to drop from the crates. Took me 2 days, not a bad grind.

I just finished decking out my level 1 warlock in full (ilvl 10) felsoul gear. With one epic (ilvl 13) quest reward. I have everything from the list drop except the Dull Onyx Band (ring). Had to change my loot spec to get some of the items to drop from the crates. Took me 2 days, not a bad grind.
Link toon

Users who are viewing this thread