79 - Retribution Paladin (Building a Terminator)

Hiya

I've decided to enjoy the 70-79 bracket for the longterm with my paladin character. It's been lots of fun so far as the bracket (Shadowburn Battlegroup) is quite active and it's nice to be fighting with almost all talents and abilities available to all.

Twinking within this bracket has been made significantly more accessible with the level 78 crafted blue PVP gear which provides players with a solid base of resilience and good stats. The only challenging and costly (time and gold) work done on my character was the professions - Engineering and Mining. All equipment acquisition was super easy.

[char=Emerald+Dream]Tryptonite[/char]

Anyways, I am looking for open feedback on this character and if there's anything anyone can think of that I can pursue further to optimize the character. I think I've done everything I can to min/max and get a fine balance of survivability and more so, heavily weighing on offensive power to take out targets fast.

The only remaining thing I'm actively pursuing is a blue BOE drop ring called "Palladium Ring".

Cheers & Hope to see more 79'ers

Tryp

Benchlol said:
May I ask why you're twinking at 79?

Same reason as most "full-time" twinks out there. I have zero interest in the end-game grind whether it's PVE or PVP and the constant churn to get gear, deal with drama and raid schedules. I've done and dealt with that in pre-BC, BC and it just doesn't interest me for WoTLK.

The 70-79 bracket is active in my Battlegroup and has good competition so why not twink at 79? Its an excellent range to optimize a character in because you have all your talent points and don't have to sacrifice on your builds.

I can understand the stigma or confusion around 79. Why not do one more level to 80? It's purely a choice to stay within the 70-79 bracket and have fun without ever having to worry about playing keep-up with other people.

hello.. that BOE ressilience gear looks awsome for twinking at 79. thanks for giveing me yet an option as it looks like my current twinking time of 49 is gonna come to an end. i got a 72 pally i might lvl to 79 and twink cause same as u after LK came out i gave up high end gameing,

alltho do u know if its the a simular set for cloths at 78 to?

starzcream said:
hello.. that BOE ressilience gear looks awsome for twinking at 79. thanks for giveing me yet an option as it looks like my current twinking time of 49 is gonna come to an end. i got a 72 pally i might lvl to 79 and twink cause same as u after LK came out i gave up high end gameing,

alltho do u know if its the a simular set for cloths at 78 to?

There are indeed Level 78 Craftable Blue PVP sets for all armor types. So that covers cloth, leather, mail and plate as far as I know. As I recall, a clothie with that set of armor and some reasonable enchants can get 15k+ HP.

Tryptonite said:
There are indeed Level 78 Craftable Blue PVP sets for all armor types. So that covers cloth, leather, mail and plate as far as I know. As I recall, a clothie with that set of armor and some reasonable enchants can get 15k+ HP.

I can't wait to be there with my warrior. I usually don't totally max out in the end game bracket because it's costly and it's not really fair, lol.

Personally I don't twink to stretch my epeen, I twink to play in a competitive environment that doesn't have me doing a bunch of monotonous PvE to keep up in PvP.

lol i have a dk that i was going to do end game carp but cant bring myself to spending my marks on anything that wont help me make money....whatever, now that my blacksmithing is caped my pally can finaly get to 70s and have good gear...

Users who are viewing this thread