79 interest

I would like to start theory crafting for some 79s. If anyone wants to roll at the same time and level together that would be fun.

Well before WoTLK the brackets were 61-69 EoTS, 60-69 AB, 60-69 WSG, and 61-70. When WOTLK came out EoTS was unfortunately turned to 61-70 which ruined the bracket for 69s like dks ruined the 59.

I'm hoping that eots is 71-79 so there's a third BG to play, plus isn't there a 5th BG to be played too.

Can someone fill us in on what the brackets are like 70-80?

thanks in advance.

Gonna level up my 71(-73 dunno exact what lvl) Rogue to 79 when next expansion come out

elocon said:
Yeah soo I can get imba quest items from new expansion

The sucky thing about that is the 79 bracket for EOTS will go to 80 and i think the new one might too if you have to be 71 to enter it. Which will leave ab and wsg the only fun ones again.

eeeh man seems like too much work tbh. you would probably be the only twinks in your bracket most of the time and thus would find little to no real competition. in the end, wouldn't it feel like being 80 with crappier opponents?

Why would anyone twink at 79? PvP at 79 is just as broken as at 80, which is the reason most of us twink in the first place.

I dunno, I usually dont twink that hard, I get the best gear I can and then add in some armor kits and low level enchants. Play with the AH till I can afford the best thing I can put on something.

80's a constant gear grind, I want to stay out of the grind but I still like a lot of abilities.

I don't really know what you mean by "broke". Considering that hunters dominate the 19 (and 29s last I checked). It's usually pretty hard for casters but if you play right and trinket fast you can do well.

If you are a warrior that want to twink 79's, Grind rep in northrend with the Walrus fella's, the fishing rod has 187 dps and requires level 70

Healcake said:
If you are a warrior that want to twink 79's, Grind rep in northrend with the Walrus fella's, the fishing rod has 187 dps and requires level 70

can't use abilities, it's not considered a weapon.

hummm 79twink sud be sumone in full t6 or s3 cuz i went from 70 to 80 in my t6 i didnt find any upgrades till i was raidin at 80.......just have a few lvl 80 friends or pug run BT and hyjal, sunwell is still hard even wit all lvl 80s, i dun suggest pugin that imo

Rip said:
Why would anyone twink at 79? PvP at 79 is just as broken as at 80, which is the reason most of us twink in the first place.

19 is more broke than 79, obviously, so im guessin you arent referrin to that. It does have its pitfalls, but each bracket has its own ups and downs, some are more balanced than others.

And the reason i twink is more so the huge gear imbalances and especially the non stop grind for gear at 80 and forced arena's to compete. I just want to do a one time thing to get my gear how i want then never have to grind again. I just want to focus on pvp not grinding out gear. Anyone can get the same gear in the brackets with really not a ton of work and while its not all even, its far more balanced than when some guy in blues at 80 and some guy in tier 5000 epics who has literally 3x his hp and 5x his dps.

I'm currently leveling my Paladin to make use of the savage saronite as a 79 twink, I have a friend who is a 79 disc priest and she absolutely owns and we're going to do arena together. Sick stuff.

just so everyone know the brackets stand now right now....WSG 71-79 AB 71-79 AV 71-80 EotS 71-79 and then i dont know about SoA or what ever...i dont think you can play it...

rogers55 said:
just so everyone know the brackets stand now right now....WSG 71-79 AB 71-79 AV 71-80 EotS 71-79 and then i dont know about SoA or what ever...i dont think you can play it...

This can't be true as i play in 70-79 WSG/AB/EotS all the time with my 70 warrior. AV is still 61-70. Also i never meet 70s on my 69 twinks except in AV.

Users who are viewing this thread