79 DK build questions

mspeal92

Hello, I am a 2900+ multi - glad dk at 80, and in retail, but i have a few questions as to why i see all the dks running around at 79 with unholy - blood subspec. Obviously unholy with frost subspec is bis at 80, and your only missing 1 talent point at 79, so do people only run blood subspec for the rune tap ability as a self heal or what? cant really figure it out

79s is a cesspool bracket full of armchair baddiators

also, it might be fun to cheese in the gulch ig, but generally speaking 79 dk plays the same as 80, since you're just missing army which is definitely a case of nothing of value was lost

Hello, I am a 2900+ multi - glad dk at 80, and in retail, but i have a few questions as to why i see all the dks running around at 79 with unholy - blood subspec. Obviously unholy with frost subspec is bis at 80, and your only missing 1 talent point at 79, so do people only run blood subspec for the rune tap ability as a self heal or what? cant really figure it out
As a multi - glad dk, it should be an ez question. Think about this, you group up with a mage or any non-healer class, what level can you achieve, still 2900+?
Unfortunately, in 70-79 bracket, healer is god but rare, you may see either 1 or 0 especially twink level, everyone plays dps.
Consider this, a 20%-40% extra life is much more important. Although lich+coil can heal, it's not stable plus long cd.
Well, I do see sometimes people queue with their healer friends( a 70 resto druid almost max res out - you can't do this at 79) and dk play frost subspec as no brain choice.

Users who are viewing this thread