73 ret in 31 resil gear wing killshot videos.

I once attempted to gank a 73 paladin and his 72 dk lvling buddy in Sholazar.... boy, was I in for a surprise x). This vid explains all.

Lawl.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DblALQHo4M[/media]

Just lawl.

Next time would you do me a favour and crit down nesylias post count to oblivion and reset it from 0. That would be a massive killing blow and everyone would laugh , ha-ha.

also pro vid bro keep em comming kill all those wannabes

Pally 72 pop Wings => spellsteal => pyro istant 14k dmg => profit
<

Pally 72 pop WIngs => spellsteal => Arcane Powder, 30% damage, Mana trinket, Naaru Silver, Clearcasting, AB 3 stacks => 41k crit.

Pally 72 pop Wings => spellsteal => pyro istant 14k dmg => profit
<

In the meanwile you still got hammed for 15 k.

There is no chance to spellsteal his wings without the paladin using at least one hammer.

Well happens that i spellstealed Wings instantly...dont know probably that was not macroed with hammer, btw remember Cauterize... .

But wings are insane in twink bracket

^

Good luck to you, i'm sure there are plenty of paladins using wings with no other buff on them that can be spellstolen.

It's possible, even with several other buffs. Fired a tranq shot at one of <Hero>s many 73 rets, with the intent of removing a priest bubble, he popped wings about 0.1 seconds beforehand, dispelled before he could toss a hammer, he did /spit on me afterwards.

Only managed to do it once, as 99% of the time they manage to get at least *one* hammer off.

It's possible, even with several other buffs. Fired a tranq shot at one of <Hero>s many 73 rets, with the intent of removing a priest bubble, he popped wings about 0.1 seconds beforehand, dispelled before he could toss a hammer, he did /spit on me afterwards.

Only managed to do it once, as 99% of the time they manage to get at least *one* hammer off.

That's what i ment.

You have something like 1 % to dispel him before that first hammer.

And you cant rely on something at 1 %.

Sadly, it's videos like this that cause people to QQ about 'imbalance.' Paladin popping wings + getting zerker buff = 50% extra damage. It's just funny because any class can hit for that much with zerker and other buffs.

Not really impressed tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread