70s bracket after MoP?

Ggthxbai

Legend
Not sure if this has been discussed much lately but does anyone have any idea how the bracket will be after MoP?

Opinion A:

Due base 40% resil buff, it would be too easy for everyone to simply stack resil and nothing would die. This would make most games unplayable. MoP is going to ruin the bracket.

Opinion B:

Won't know until MoP hits.

You should just follow Opinion B since you technically won't know until MoP goes live.

And Mcrer, = A. You havent thoguth about that one at all, gotta think before you talk ;)

B is obvious. wont know until it hits, it wont be like its on the beta/ptr,

70 Bracket always finds a way. And there is ALOT of ways around the hish resi caps ALOT of ways :)

You will not have long to wait, most of the changes are coming in 5.0.4 which will land in 3 days from this post (on 29/08/12).

My opinion is I think the bracket will end up more unbalanced even if there will be less burst (from higher res). Mainly due to the disparity and difference in class survivability. We will see soon enough.

I am kinda hoping that this bracket will end up balancing a little better. No one will have to stack so much resil just to survive and everyone will stack straight agi/int/str gems to improve their dps/healing. And FCs will actually be hard to kill instead of dying to a group of taziks in RBGs.

And someone correct me if I am wrong, when MoP goes live: there will be a new set of "rare engineering recipe" from leveling it up to max. Because of this, they are giving everyone the recipes from the trainer for tazik, synapse,armor, mana/health potion, etc that were @450.

well. on the ptr right now my holy pally (not the most complete toon at all) hits 15k holy shocks. and, when glyphed, word of glory hits (yes hits enemies) for 26k crits

logging on my hunter to see T'D dmg boost now.

hunter hits 20k aimed shots on dummies. i cant find any 70 twinks on ptr for any sort of testing

oh and my spell penn capped mage sits at 5% resil reduction (pvp power). Even full gems and all, i would be surprised to hit 20%

Last edited by a moderator:
And someone correct me if I am wrong, when MoP goes live: there will be a new set of "rare engineering recipe" from leveling it up to max. Because of this, they are giving everyone the recipes from the trainer for tazik, synapse,armor, mana/health potion, etc that were @450.

Does this only apply if already maxed out engineering when MoP hits?

Users who are viewing this thread