70's Armory Vault

partygirl

Legend
Thread Author -- Haylie/wiggz on stormscale EU
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a small list of a couple ppl on each class/spec that i find that have decent gear, some of them more know than others but i hope you find this usefull. Reasearch done on guilds like. RNG gaming, Old school hollywood, Skey gaming, Born To Survive etc...
DRUIDS:

DEATH KNIGHTS:

HUNTER:

Beast MasteryMarksmanshipSurvival
KilëürMeat's Chardev
Khrysos
Esotra

MAGES:

MONKS:

MistweaverWindwalkerBrewmaster
Neverdiex
Kongufupanda
Meat
TeaßagyoPlease list.

PALADINS:

PRIESTS:

DisciplineShadowHoly
Fotmstomperx
Hâylie
Zálena
Vapriest
Vemx
Please list.

ROGUES:

SubletyAssassinationCombat
Shadez
Lecro
Linguster
Yup
Kharinò
Zusume
Sneáks

SHAMANS:

WARRIORS:

WARLOCKS:

DestructionDemonologyAffliction
ZxillixzGoldenbergFearlól
Layout by cottage thanks for that :)

Thanks for wieving the thread i hope you find it usefull and that you find something that you need to know, PLEASE post more ppl of the spots i have missed such as Holy Priest and WW and BM monks
Also feel free to leave CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM so i can improve this thread, make it grow and maybe get sticky.

Best Regards - Hâylie aka Voodooswag

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - for someone new or returning to the bracket this is really useful!

yeh i saw cya's gear was outdated, gonna replace him, but doesnt eleanor use same gear as in 70? ima do some more research and swap out and i put the warr in. keep comments like this and this can be awsome

ty for all the help guys ill put all up keep it like this and soon its gonna be a huge vault :)

Nice thread, seems like youve put some effort in finding the best geared, just got one thing to add, Eleanor is leveling hes like 77 atm

Users who are viewing this thread